on 8 January 2014
I bought this for my daughter who's at uni and has no space for all her costume jewellery. She was delighted and said it was perfect. Tons of spaces front and back for every imaginable type of jewellery.
on 8 February 2013
I have tried various ways of storing my fun jewellery and this is the best as you can see all at a glance. It is very well made and looks exactly like the photo shows... and I am fussy ! My collection of rocks weigh quite a bit when all loaded into the dress, but the seemingly delicate hanger has so far not given way. If ever it does, it will be easy to adapt with another hook.
I have sliped my little black dress inside one of those clear zipped long dress covers for extra protection ... not needed really but stops any catchy bits of jewellery from attaching to other clothes.
on 18 November 2013
I highly recommend this jewelry organizer for those who have lots of small pieces of jewelry. It looks great and the hanger is strong enough. Perfect purchase.
on 12 March 2013
I would recommend this item to anyone looking for a solution to too much jewelry. As my stuff was getting mixed up I found I was just wearing the same earrings and necklaces every day. Now they are all sorted and easily accessible.
The item looks very attractive as well and fits snugly into the wardrobe. I am so much happier now and feel more in control of all my lovely jewelry.

The item came to me very quickly, thanks as usual to Amazon, and was well packed. Good price too.
on 16 October 2013
Ordered this one specifically as it was suppose to be in black! It arrived and it's bright pink, not what is says on the tin!
on 18 November 2013
Perfect as a gift, lots of pockets and places to put your jewelry. Also looks good too. Value for money
on 17 January 2013
I was a bit worried that this might be a bit cheap and tacky but no it's great. Made from the same kind of material as a sports bag so easily supports all my heavier bits of costume jewellery. Everything is organised and really easy to see. The velcro fastenings on one side are a great idea for various lengths on necklaces etc. No more trincket boxes full of tangled jewellery. Definately recommend.
on 22 March 2014
I purchased one of these for myself a while ago from amazon and was very pleased with it. I decided to get one for my daughters. I ordered this black one and a pink one from somewhere else. I was disappointed when this one turned up as there was no hanger with it. It also just came in a plain brown envelope with no markings saying it was Umbra.
Although a little disappointed about the lack of the hanger the product itself is very good and does the job its supposed to
on 29 April 2014
Since moving to the UK, space has become a huge issue and this has helped tremendously as I've now been able to neatly pack away all my jewelry (and I have tons!!!) without using up much space at all. At first I was worried that the hanger would not be able to support the weight of all that jewelry but it's been a couple months and so far, so good!
on 11 July 2013
Bought this as a gift for my sons girlfriend
She has so much Jewellry and most of it is stored in shoe boxes!!!
She has beautiful pieces
I gave it to her as a gift she was delighted and had not seen one before
Could not wait to start sorting out the shoe box
I bought another one,