5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Headphones for Kids
Bought these headphones from Amazon to go with the Sony Mp3 player I bought for my daughter after realising how unsuitable the earphone's supplied with the player were for her.

Having looked around, these seemed perfect and having used them EVERYday now for a while, I'm convinced these really are perfect.

They are small but I wouldn't say they're...
Published on 20 Feb 2012 by Wonderful Sunshine

3.0 out of 5 stars A little brittle
These headphones should be made of material that is not so brittle, I had to purchase another set after my 8 year old stepped on hers and broke them. They generally worked well.
Published 22 months ago by Mr E........

‹ Previous | 18 9 1015 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars JVC HAKD5P Tiny headphones for kids, 17 April 2012
This review is from: JVC HAKD5P Tiny Phones Kids Stereo Headphones - Pink (Electronics)
Great that limits volumn so worry free. Rather large for young kids though - my husband found they fitted him! My 6 year old has not complained though and loved being able to customise them with the stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of headphones, 24 Sep 2014
Great set of headphones - My daughter loves these headphones.

The noise limiting feature i think is great to help protect their delicate hearing.

Fit well, look cute and great for plane journeys.

Little sticets to decorate and personalise. great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 13 Jan 2012
boosmummy "Wanna" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
We bought these for our daughter for Christmas and she absolutely loves them, she's only just 4 and they fit great. She loved the stickers that came with them to personalise it and sits quite happily listening to the music on her Innotab. We're getting our son some for his 6th birthday to wear with his ipod.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 Sep 2014
Bought these for my daughter last Christmas and she loves them. Comfy and they are even better because they are pink - great for little girls. Cheaper than anywhere else and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... she still likes using them and they seem fairly sturdy. She enjoyed decorating them with the stickers too, 28 Aug 2014
These are a tiny bit big for my 3 year old but she still likes using them and they seem fairly sturdy. She enjoyed decorating them with the stickers too.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old is very pleased and enjoys using it, 9 Dec 2014
J. Bradburn (England) - See all my reviews
Lovely headphones. My 4 year old is very pleased and enjoys using it. She also enjoyed putting the stickers on the headband when it first arrived.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves them and I can sleep a little bit longer, 10 Aug 2013
The head phones are using with our iPad regularly, They seem to limit the sound to a safe level which is essential for small children (two and a half years old). They are comfortable and have proved the test of time over a number of long journey as well as around the house. Certainly means on occassions i can get another hours sleep in a mornng after being hit by the dawn interruptions when children think its morning because it light but its not yet 6am!.

Good price as well - priceless!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant headphones for kids, 13 Aug 2012
Bought these for our daughter after she kept trying to use my husband's small headphones. These are well worth the money. They look cool, protect their delicate ear and are strong enough that kids won't wreck them. A great birthday present. Our daughter was v. pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Have purchased two pairs of these over the years excellent little earphones for my girls and they loved decorating ..., 24 Nov 2014
Have purchased two pairs of these over the years excellent little earphones for my girls and they loved decorating them with the stickers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 3 Aug 2014
Excellent product. My 5 yrs old daughter uses this with her ipad, so the rest of us dont have to hear her listen to her programmes.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1015 | Next ›