on 9 January 2016
Blessed is the peace!!!!

Granddaughter is strangely obsessed with watching unboxing videos on YouTube, the incessant drone of that fake American enthusiasm over a plastic toy in a kinder egg was unbearable!!!.

Won't turn up very loud, even after she's cleverly sussed out overriding the high volume warning on her tablet.

Love them!!!
on 15 May 2013
I bought these for my daughter as we are due to go on holiday and I thought they would be perfect for the flight.
So far they appear to be a great product which my daughter loves.
Whilst some people see the volume restriction as a negative, I think it is a great feature as I know that my daughters ears are not being exposed to excessive sound.
on 31 October 2014
These headphones were brilliant for the first 6 months but they don't work at all now.
on 15 August 2015
Bought for kids tablets and they love them, very comfortable and fit the kids heads nicely (age 6 and 8). The stickers are a bit crap as they started peeling off pretty much straight away but thats not a deal breaker! Bonus for kids ears is that they are noise limiting so no matter how much they turn the volume up it will go no further.
on 11 August 2015
My daughter loves watching movies on long journeys. Having to listen to them for hours on end was driving my wife and I insane.
Found these which are fantastic
A little On the big side but they come with stickers so they can be personalised.
If I could find Bluetooth kids headphones I'd buy them but these will do for now
on 30 March 2016
Great quality headphones with the volume restriction which is ideal for children.
on 22 February 2013
Purchased for my Daughter to listen to her tablet or DVD player on long car journeys. Work well, we've had them a good few months with no problems. The volume is good on them too. They can't turn them up loud and damage their ears. The stickers to put on them are not sticky enough to stay on, but they don't appear to mind.
on 28 July 2014
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter for going on holiday. We also have the blue pair for my son. I love how comfy they are and how adaptable they are. I wanted something they could use on a noisy plane - as they are cushioned they seem to reduce outside noise meaning they don't have to have the ipad up too loud.
on 13 November 2015
Excellent headphones. We bought this second pair for our daughter (3 years old), and she is very happy with it. Colourful, durable, comfortable, and we like that it really limits the sound. It goes loud enough that they can hear it in the car while driving on the motorway; haven't tried on a plane yet.
on 22 December 2012
Bought these for my 3 year old...they are slightly big on her head but seem to stay in place when she's watching programmes! The cushioned ear pieces means she finds them comfortable & what 3 year old doesn't like decorating things with stickers (provided)..sound seems good & I felt price was good too!!