Platform: Card|Edition: GBP 35|Change
Price:£5.00 - £58.76

on 26 March 2013
This is a great gift for gamers as it allows them to store the funds in a virtual wallet and spend whenever they want and not having to spend all at once. I find this very useful with Downloadable Content (DLC) or digital games on the Playstation Network.
on 23 March 2013
Great purchase. My son wanted dlcs for his birthday and as I had no idea what these were this card was the solution
on 3 April 2013
it does what it says on the tin - no more no less, you cant fault that so five stars...
on 30 June 2015
£35 for £32 = no brainier ! Everyone likes to save a few quid 😜
on 30 December 2013
Considering that Sony was hacked in the last 12 months or so, I much prefer this safer form of PSN Store credit, This way i don't have to enter credit/debit card details. As for the credit amount, there are loads of PS Store items to spend it on, such as downloadable games for PS Vita, PS3, PS4. There are always Season Passes for extra game content, including map packs. There are also a few titles that require monthly subscriptions, including the forthcoming Elder Scrolls Online for PS4.
on 27 March 2014
Simple and it works. It arrives in a plastic case, which I think is a waste of time, as a digital download code would be better.
I prefer to use these than input my card details all over the show. They're also a good way to give a gift. I bought Driveclub - perhaps a waste of it but hopefully time will help them get it right.
on 4 April 2014
It worked without any issues. Delivery was prompt - although I don't see the necessity for packaging a slip of paper inside a CD case... A cardboard pocket would have sufficed.
on 23 April 2016
I don't trust Sony to keep my credit card details secure - so this is great and digital delivery means I can buy and download whilst wearing my pants. Which is a bonus.
on 6 February 2016
The first time I ordered it was disappointing but I did order it on a busy day so I rated it high because when I ordered it again it came fast and not problems thanks