on 21 February 2012
Quite some time ago I was looking for a solution to those tangled headphone wires which eventually snapped. So I bought this together with a set of Bluetooth headphones, and this worked great. I used the transmitter on my phone to play music (and answer calls as I found out later) I also used them to listen to sound on my laptop. When I first tried to pair them it was a little difficult at first but once paired with anything they worked a treat. So how good are they, I sat them in my front room (3bed semi) and walked into the back garden where I lost the signal. I would estimate something in the region of 40 to 50 foot. I then walked back to the house and at the back door I picked up the signal again. Now for upstairs - no problem at all in any of the bedrooms, a slight loss of clarity in the bathroom but then this was the furthest point away from this transmitter. I later worked out that this was transmitting through 3 walls and a floor with several copper heating pipes running through.
When a signal was being lost I found that you would get a little bit of sound corruption and hissing, this gave you plenty of warning before a total loss of signal. If asked I would give this handy little item a score of 9/10.
So after all these years of use, they seem to have gone missing, so here I am again to buy another.... or maybe two!!!
on 24 December 2014
Having left the BTT005 on charge for a few hours I followed the straightforward instructions to connect it to my TV and bluetooth headphones. The sound quality was rather impressive though I did notice a slight delay in the sound resulting loss of 'lip-sync'. That may be a problem for some people but not for me because after about 5 minutes the sound stopped altogether!

To cut a long story short I discovered that the BTT005 was not charging correctly due to what appeared to be a dodgy connection inside the unit. Hence it was returned for a refund and I ordered a different make.
on 13 March 2013
This is a very neat little transmitter and easy to set up once battery is first charged.
I bought it with the aim of using it to transmit from my Technics electronic piano to some bluetooth headphones (also JusStop, which I am very happy with). Just so I can play without disturbing the rest of the household. Unfortunately this particular set up does not work as hoped for, as there is a very slight but noticeable delay between playing the note on the keyboard and receiving it in the earpiece. Disconcerting for the use for which I wanted it, although it would not be an issue if, for example, streaming recorded music from a device such as i-pod, PC, cd player, etc., for which purpose I am sure that this device was originally intended.

I had previously used an infra-red/headset combo with the piano whch worked perfectly with no delay. The problem was the necessary line of sight between infra-read transmitter and headset, so when the headset ear-pads distengrated I thought I would try bluetooth. Possibly bluetooth will always have this delay factor by its nature.
on 27 October 2013
This is well worth buying if you want to listen to stuff on the box, iPad or music system at your own level
on 24 August 2013
Transmission is not clearly received on receiver purchased which, works fine with iPhone.

Wanted to use with television and my Bose heaphones but quality is so poor enjoyment of programme is impossible and I may as well have used string and a couple of cans.
on 9 October 2013
Interference with other Bluetooth transmitters and sometimes e time delay when using to watch tv, but very good for audio transmitting from pc or radio
on 30 July 2013
Build quality is what you would expect at this lowish price point. Works well with the audio sources I have tried such as hdtv and dab radio. Nice to go wire free using bluetooth headphones pairing a smallish challenge using somewhat robotic translation into English presumably from Chinese but with reasonably moderate technical skills most people should be able to figure out.
on 28 March 2014
This Item is Small, Light and really easy to install.
I plugged it into my Panasonic Viera TVs Headphone socket and connected instantly to my Logitech Bluetooth Headphones.
Clear and stable Audio from approx 4 metres.
I have not needed to walk around with this unit connected as TV is in my Bedroom.
on 14 November 2014
Very useful little device. Charges via USB socket using supplied cable. Sound quality very good. A slight audio delay is introduced but what proportion is due to this or the b/tooth headphones is unknown. I am very pleased with it - used with TV and an MP3 player.
on 29 November 2013
It's working but pretty often it's loosing signal and you hear some noise or bad quality sound. I was tired of it and I bought other transmitter that works much better. This way I am sure it’s not because of my headset.