5.0 out of 5 stars A little expensive for what it is, but it's awesome.
So yes the cost is a little high for what you get (they should just ship it with the wacom), but what the hell it's very nice to have. I haven't had to recharge the battery once (meaning simply putting the ubs-cable in), and I've had it for almost a month I think.. The way it's placed in the wacom is very nifty as well. :)

Also the delivery was suuuper fast.
Published on 17 Feb. 2012 by vincent

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but not really necessary
Published on 6 Dec. 2012 by Adam Butler

5.0 out of 5 stars A little expensive for what it is, but it's awesome., 17 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Wacom Wireless Accessory Kit (Accessory)

Also the delivery was suuuper fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars tangle-free drawing, but agree on the battery life, 24 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Wacom Wireless Accessory Kit (Accessory)
Bought this for my Wacom Bamboo Medium and it's a doddle to install and configure with extra panels in your tablet preferences to show the battery drain state and life left.

It's worth noting that you really do need to follow the instructions and do a FULL 100% USB charge of this before you disconnect your USB cable because the battery life really only reaches an optimum on a full charge and discharge cycle.

That said, because it's essentially powering a bluetooth device, you really aren't going to get super-long battery life out of this so keep a cable handy at all times.

No lag though, and really does free you up from a mess of cables if you're working on a decent-sized screen with a tablet cradled in your lap.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, but..., 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Wacom Wireless Accessory Kit (Accessory)
I use this with an iMac and ZBrush, and as the rest of my setup is wireless, I didn't want a wire trailing across my desk, and besides which, I often use the tablet on my lap, which this is perfect for as the cable isn't that long. However, I soon discovered that the connection where the wireless transmitter plugs into on the tablet, just isn't that good. There is a small device that slots into a USB type connection behind a panel underneath the tablet, but during use it seems to lose its connection sometimes, and then disconnects from the computer. I have to remove the cover, pull out the device and re-insert it to get it working again. I would rather have paid a bit extra for a tablet with wireless built in than this add-on solution, but of course it may be just mine that has a bad connection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but not really necessary, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Wacom Wireless Accessory Kit (Accessory)
I got this along with the Small Wacom Tablet after reading the reviews saying that I absolutely needed it. Well, believe me, you don't. Firstly, the tiny battery only lasts a day so you will need to always have a usb cable trailing out of the back of your computer in anycase in order to charge it up each and every day. In most cases, I just leave the cable plugged in. I suppose that it is useful if you are in the habit of taking a laptop to your local Starbucks (unless you are boycotting them because they do not pay their taxes, so maybe your local Costa Coffee) and working with your laptop and a tablet (careful not to spill any coffee or muffin crumbs on the tablet) then I can see the point of this wireless accessory kit but it's rare that you would ever be sitting on a sofa and operating a computer running Photoshop for intricate retouching at 5 yards distance.
So.....useful, but far from a necessity. I will give it 3 stars because it works great and looks neat and is well made.......but it's fairly much asking you to spend money for nothing, as you'll still have that cable lying across your desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 10 Jun. 2012
Matt Gemmell "Writer" (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wacom Wireless Accessory Kit (Accessory)
I bought this to use with a Intuos5 Pen and Touch Medium Graphics Tablet, and it does exactly what it's supposed to. The kit is three separate small modules: the (tiny) USB wireless receiver you plug into your PC or Mac, the wireless module you plug into your tablet, and the battery for the tablet. The Intuos tablet has one (for the Small size) or two (Medium and Large) doors on the bottom that can be removed, to allow inserting the wireless module and battery. Installation takes a few seconds.

Once inserted, it's recommend that you fully charge the battery via the USB cable connection before using it. You're free to switch between wired and wireless operation at any time, and never need to remove the wireless kit to do so. When you're ready to go wireless, just unplug the USB cable, and press the power button on the side of the tablet (the power button is part of the wireless module, so you'll only have one if you've installed the kit).

Since this is just a USB wireless connection, there's no software to install. In terms of battery life, in Standard mode (the default mode for Intuos tablets), you'll comfortably get two or maybe three days of periodic use from it, and even with heavy use shouldn't need to charge it more than once a day. There's a battery gauge shown in the menubar on OS X, and presumably somewhere similar on Windows. There's no difference in performance (no lag or jitter, particularly) between wired and wireless mode.

Basically, it does exactly what it's supposed to, with no fuss. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab add on, 15 May 2012
This review is from: Wacom Wireless Accessory Kit (Accessory)
I got this as I use my wacom tablet to work from home, & it's great, it means I can sit on my nice comfy sofa instead of my desk, & frees me up from any worries over my house pets who love to chew wires. If you get the tablet, get this too!

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Worth it!, 13 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Wacom Wireless Accessory Kit (Accessory)
If you're getting a Wacom, you should definitely get this. Anything that means one less cable on the desk is worth it! It works well and it just means I can stow my Wacom in a more convenient place without being limited by the length of the cable or having to unplug it contstantly. Wish I had this years ago!

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor battery, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Wacom Wireless Accessory Kit (Accessory)
My computer runs 14 hours a day and the battery lasted just over one. It is now plugged in charging (for the next 6 hours). This is quite heavy usage but I have a wireless keyboard and mouse to compare it to. My keyboard had freshly charged batteries inserted 15 days ago and still has 54% capacity. I wonder why Wacom decided to a) not opt for a AAA battery option where rechargeable batteries could be used and therefore rotated. b) unlike other wireless devices, require a usb receiver, which is cumbersome. c) make the wireless kit an add-on purchase.

I think the tablet is great but the implementation of wireless is quite poor.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy To Set Up But Takes Forever To Charge, 4 Jun. 2013
E. Crane (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wacom Wireless Accessory Kit (Accessory)
The mail man delivered this for me this morning and pleased as usual with amazon's fast shipping but I am 50/50 with this product and the reason is that yes it does what it states, it makes your wacom graphic tablet wireless which I love as I hate wires every where but it takes FOREVER to charge its a joke, the item was delivered at 1PM today, set it up and started charging about 1:30PM and its now 17:17PM and its STILL charging! Surely it doesn't take all this time to charge a battery?

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm delighted!, 17 July 2012
Przemek (St Albans, Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wacom Wireless Accessory Kit (Accessory)
I'm very happy with this wireless kit. One cable less! It's very easy to set up and works out of the box.

That's a pity, that the WiFi kit is not included in the original device.

Wacom Wireless Accessory Kit