5.0 out of 5 stars good value needle set,, but be careful of the seller!!
Published 11 months ago by Sood

Good price, quick delivery. Quailty is good, but some hooks aren't smooth enough and catching on yarn. Apart from that - nice, colourful set.
Published on 1 Jan. 2013 by marge

5.0 out of 5 stars good value needle set,, but be careful of the seller!!, 26 Jun. 2014
Sood "Sood" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: WMA 12 Sizes Multi coloured Aluminum Crochet Hooks Needles Set 2mm-8mm (Kitchen & Home)
Great value needle set. On hindsight, after using them, maybe I should have gone for the needles with fatter handles (you can get crochet sets with bamboo/plastic handles which might be better for some people) - just my personal preference as after using them, I find on the smaller sizes, the handles just feel too thin (or maybe its just my fat fingers!!), but it doesnt detract from the fact that this is very good value for money set of needles.

Unfortunately I didnt realise the seller was sending from China, consequently it took near 3 weeks. (From past experience with Chinese sellers - I do actually buy some stuff direct from China - it can take between two weeks to just over a month, and even longer if theres a problem with the post. Its my fault - when I looked the sellers address up before purchasing and saw it was a London based address, but the sellers name is 'LTZmart-ships from HK' I must have missed the 'ships from hong kong' in the name, so my own fault really, although it would be nice if Amazon could identify these international sellers better so users can make their own informed choices of who to buy from.

If you dont want a horrendously long wait, either go for a seller that has the 'Fufilled by Amazon' (this gets sent directly from Amazon warehouses and will have the usual super efficient delivery, or make sure the company is sending the item from uk, (don't just go by their business address!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Crochet hooks, 18 Feb. 2012
Product arrived in good time .The crochet hooks are very good quality and i love the bright colours . I am very happy with my purchase .

5.0 out of 5 stars crochet hooks, 10 Dec. 2011
Great selection of hooks. Easy to use. Good having different colours to remember which hook I used instead of trying and read the size.

3.0 out of 5 stars WMA 12 Sizes Multi coloured Aluminum Crochet Hooks Needles Set 2mm-8mm, 1 Jan. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Inform us if product from abroad!, 6 Feb. 2014
This is rated with 1 star because we're not told that a product is coming from abroad, in this case China, & having chosen standard delivery of 5 - 7 days I then had to wait over a month, in which time my friend's birthday had come & gone! I wrote to chase delivery & had a stange unintelligible note from China! They arrived without any packaging, in a brown paper envelope, held together with a rubberband & no paperwork enclosed. The surfaces are painted roughly & were scratched but I kept them as couldn't be bothered to go thrtough anothjer rigamarole.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 27 Oct. 2013
I have bought better quality & smoother bamboo hooks before but they were much more expensive so actually I was very pleasantly surprised at how good these were for the low cost. They also arrived very quickly-thankyou!

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart Hooks, 5 Oct. 2013
Prompt delivery
A good size range of crochet hooks all individually anodized in distinctive colours
No stuck on handles to come loose and therefore always ready to use.
Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for the variety of needles, 25 Nov. 2013
I love these! The colours make it faster for me to select the right needle size, and the range is great from crocheting tiny items (2mm) to doing more chunk winter scarf / jumpers with the 8mm - now I just need to get going on making things with them! Also they were really good value for money, they are metal and I find the weight helps with crochet rather than the plastic ones and arrived quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 14 July 2012
I wanted to start crocheting again after a few years, this is a great starter set. Good quality hooks in funky colors. The package arrived very fast. I am happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect set of hooks for a beginner, 21 July 2013
So I wanted to learn crochet and try different sized hooks without the cost. These fit the bill. The metal hooks are colourful and each hook has its size written on it. They come in a pouch, which if im honest isn't the best of quality but it really doesn't matter at the cost paid. I found the hooks to be of good quality and easy to use and have now learnt the basics of crochet using them. The only downside for me is the smallest sized hook, its a bit fiddly to use due to how thin it needs to be, so I would probably purchase another hook with a thicker handle to hold should I want to do fine pieces such as lace or jewelry pieces. Overall a fantastic set to begin with at a fantastic price.