Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.39

on 9 March 2012
This is outrageously homophobic, inciting hatred and should not be permitted to be sold. The author should IMHO be arrested for printing such discriminatory material. If the subject of the book were a person of a minority race or a religion in the USA the author could be imprisoned for their views and actions.

How can any publisher - even digital - justify permitting such a book to be available. BOTCOTT AMAZON WHILST MATERIAL SUCH AS THIS CONTINUES TO BE MADE AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 10 March 2015
What a tour de force, as they say in France! I laughed! I cried! I felt physically sick! Clown X writes like a dream and draws like an angel. This little book is highly recommended for anyone who feels queasy at the very idea of lesbians, let alone at what they may or may not get up to. I have yet to meet one (a lesbian, that is) but I have been reliably informed that the drawings of the ‘gay’ so-called mommies are all too realistic. Let us hope that the author will publish a sequel in which gay daddies (or just gays in general) are given a similar seeing-to, both literary and otherwise. I myself have never written a book but if I ever do I hope it will turn out to be half as good as this one!!!