5.0 out of 5 stars All-natural kitchen brushes
I love these brushes - natural bristles, with wood and metal. They last for ages and with two replacement heads - how can you beat that?
Published 5 months ago by Maggie Mac

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be four or five stars...
Published 11 days ago by ChrizK

5.0 out of 5 stars All-natural kitchen brushes, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Large Natural Bristle Dish Washing Brush and 2 x Replacement Brush Heads - Stiff Plant Fibre

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Mar 2014
I can't believe a washing up brush made me so happy! It's exactly what I was looking for and it does actually clean very well

5.0 out of 5 stars For The Purposes of Clarification.., 25 Mar 2014
For those with religious or ethical reasons who choose not to use items made with Natural Bristle, please note that an email from the suppliers of these brushes confirms that they are made from wood and plant fibres, not hog or badger bristle, (fur) which is what 'natural bristle' traditionally is. For some reason the maker describes them as being made with 'natural bristle', but they are not. Clearly something needs to be cleared up there… Anyhow, for those who don't eat animals and don't want to wash their plates with parts of them, then these are fine. Good sturdy brushes, good strong handle, and they clean well. Much better than a plastic brush, will degrade or can be used as kindling on a wood burner when their day in the kitchen is done.
Just get that description sorted out!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be four or five stars..., 8 April 2014
ChrizK "ChrisK" (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
Yes, I know that is an irritating title. The reason is that I originally had a faulty handle. The 'clasp' holding the two prongs together appeared to be fitted upside down and the brush kept coming away. This is not the reason for giving the product 3 stars ...the reason being that I tried to contact the seller to ask for a replacement handle and found it was impossible to do so. I am a huge Amazon fan and often choose to buy on the basis that items are sold and dispatched by Amazon. In this instance, they let me down as they have no way of letting 'you' contact the seller. Of course, Amazon replaced the faulty item, but instead of sending a handle, I had to order again and send back the original order. This wouldn't normally be a problem, but this item comes with two replacement heads. My point here is that I may find that the new (working) handle may break before I get to use the second or third head. If I have no way of contacting the seller, how can I have confidence that any future problem will be resolved?
(The hook at the end of the handle is already coming out, which demonstrates that the 'prongs' may also become loose over time)
TIP: It may be obvious to others, but I missed it initially (and there are no instructions)...the heads are slightly oblong. I believe the reason for this is so to replace the heads with the prongs around narrow part of the oblong, move the clasp up, and rotate the handle to the wide part of the oblong increasing the hold.
Of course, the brush is made with wood which isn't the most hygienic material, but this is probably academic given the nature of a brush, and I really do like the look of them as opposed to the plastic supermarket alternatives.

ARRAY(0xb26d3e64)