on 28 August 2013
My partner ordered this as lost the original battery and to be honest i was a bit worried that it would be a waste of time would not fit, all the silly niggles that you have from ordering on line, but it came when it should and fitted perfect and was charged for 24 hours like we was told and we went away for a week and didn't have to charge it once and we used it for everything as it was a family holiday and everyone was using it. Was worth the money A+++++++++
on 30 October 2013
I bought this to have a spare battery for my Nikon J3. Highly recommended for any Nikon 1 user, although the number of shots enabled by the battery is ok.
on 22 December 2013
got this and was alittle bit dubious about it thinking it might not work aswell as the original battery but it just went on and on and on and on and didn't die I didn't even need two batteries in the end for the whole two week trip I only needed the one battery. to be fair I was only taking little short videos but I ended up with about 120 videos of varying length on ONE battery that is pretty good
on 31 May 2013
Not much to say about a battery, it is genuine Nikon replacement and although expensive compared to generic replacements , took the advice of reviewers which suggested best to take the expensive option, rather than the "cheaper" one.Although difficult to see how the price can differ so much £29 Nikon £9 for some generic options.
on 9 July 2013
Having had my Nikon 1 for a year now I've noticed that the battery doesn't last all day. This is mainly because I take photos of everything and I use all of the settings! This battery is a like for like addition to my camera so gives me twice as long with my camera. Don't leave home without 2! ;)
on 25 June 2013
I bought a fake one before and it cannot even fit in my J2. so I bought this one and it works perfectly, two batteries a day is enough for any kind of trip now.
Had this battery for several months now, it holds its charge well, it quick to charge up. Recommended.
on 30 September 2013
AT MORE THAN HALF THE PRICE THAN THE NIKON WEBSITE YOU CAN GO WRONG WITH TIS PRICE FOR A ORIGINAL .
on 21 December 2013
There is a decent discount available on Amazon and the battery arrived in quite a large box with lots of packaging to protect it- (though it was way too big to fit through the letterbox so luckily I was in!). It charged well and lasts longer than the one that came with the camera!!! Worth buying the Nikon one rather than a cheap version.
on 12 October 2013
It is worth paying more money for a nikon rechargeable battery as the charge last as long as original battery. I have bought cheaper batteries before and the hold of charge is an annoyingly short length of time. Packaging was damaged, but the battery was fine. Would recommend buying.