on 28 May 2013
As you can tell from the title and the product description, this is basically a rant telling you to stop waiting for good things to come to you, but to get off your arse and go and achieve them. It is not really telling you anything that you don't know, but it is a good succinct reminder that life is too short to waste doing nothing.
on 14 January 2013
A great little read, had me smiling. I would write a more in-depth review but I'm afraid I'm off to do something epic XD
on 30 December 2012
This really opened my eyes to how I'm wasting my life with petty things and trying to please other people who don't need me to please them
on 14 January 2013
Absolutely awesome book, entertaining to read and in a very small number of pages, worth a read! Especially for free
on 2 August 2013
I'm glad this was free, wouldve been pissed off if i had to pay for it. I expected it to be funny at least, but its basically someone just telling you to live your life, like we didn't already know. Plus, too many short sentences, and statements, made it boring and annoying to read
on 11 February 2014
This two page 'book' is just a glorified link to some buckshot website bollox so don't bother with it. ..
on 24 April 2014
I just flicked through a few of the reviews of this kindle book... more precisely the 1 star reviews, which always tend to attract my perverse curiosity.

Many of those 1 star reviews whine on about how this short ebook if fundamentally contradictory; how it makes little sense to aim for anything, to try to achieve anything, when it's all fundamentally pointless... When we are all in fact, just insignificant dots in a universe that cares as much about us as the hustle and bustle of people care about a beetle navigating the streets of New York.

But that's to miss the point. The point being that their is no fairness in life, no justice, no entitlement; the universe is entirely apathetic to your dreams. What's more, the Universe is so vast... and yet, in itself so impermanent, that what we consider to be important - how we act, what we do, how we're perceived - is fundamentally trivial.

And all that is liberating... Because ultimately, nothing matters. All that matters is that we live fulfilling, worthwhile lives, free from the burden of thinking everything is just so important.

It's not... We'll all be dead soon... Make the most of life while you have the opportunity.

That's a valuable lesson... One that this little ebook conveys succinctly and humorously.

gareth@helpfulhabits.net
on 20 March 2014
What a load of Sh.. Probably written after a couple of beers in the ad break.
Awesome epic my arse. If this is the first time anyone has confronted their own insignificance in the universe then they have never had a thought in their head.
on 16 January 2013
A quick fire hit of awesomeness!! Funny, clever, and true!! I am going to subscribe to his blog, 10 mins to read but a lot to digest!
on 12 February 2013
Read it, have a chortle and then go away and think about it. The guy says it as it is!