5.0 out of 5 stars Love this case
Definitely recommend this case, if like me you have just purchased a 15inch retina then obviously we have spent a lot on the laptop so keeping it looking fresh is very important, at least for me anyway.
Looked around for a few sleeves and cases etc, however was put off with cases due to my previous laptop (13inch macbook pro) case which was poor non branded case and...
Published 16 months ago by DMK

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid, but difficult to get off once it's on.
That may be the point (that it's tough to get off) but it's s bugger to remove. I'd suggest giving your Macbook Air a good clean on the back and front before putting it on.

Otherwise it seems to do the job, if seeming a bit cheaper than you'd expect (doesn't affect its operation).

One negative - it's not light, and I;ve found it can pull the top half...
Published 14 months ago by Graeme

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 555 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars After 2 weeks of use, 12 May 2015
After shelling out a fair bit for a new Macbook and having treated my previous one with not much care, I felt the need for a good case. Initially after I bought this I was annoyed as I didn't really do much research and some youtube reviews were a bit mixed (such for ipearl case), however once I fitted it all on I couldn't of been happier.

Don't get a coloured case, MacBooks are sexy and look tacky with a coloured case. This case is slightly frosted however you can still barely notice it. I've seen a few people say that the feet are slippery; are you using glass as a work surface? No issues in that respect, however I only use the feet when using power-demanding applications. For day-to-day applications, you won't need to use this feature.

I've just taken the case off for the first time, and there's not a sign of dust or wear and tear. It can be difficult to pry the lid cover off, but do you want something that's going to fall off easily? It hasn't fallen off once.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job - thankyou!!, 12 Sept. 2014
This review is from: mCover High Quality Polycarbonate Hard Case /Shell / Cover for Apple Macbbok Air 13 inch ( Model A1466 & A1369 ) - Frosted Clear (Electronics)
Great case, very very pleased. I am usually one of those people who changes the case on my phone or my ipad every other day but, i have had this on my laptop for a year now. No need to change. Protects it from slight damage and really like the stand at the bottom. Obviously wouldn't be much use if dropped so just take that into consideration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my MacBook Air perfect, 21 Feb. 2014
I purchased this to go with my MacBook Air as I really hate getting scratches on the lid!

Other ones I tried made the MacBook feel bulky but this one is really light and has a very small footprint but also keeps my MacBook Air in perfect condition and the see thru colour makes it look like I don't even have a shell on.

5.0 out of 5 stars MacBook Air case, 11 Sept. 2013
H. Abid (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This was a gift for my wife who loves her computer and guard it jealously. it fits beautifully like a glove.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 20 Aug. 2013
Looked long and hard for a snap on case for my new Macbook air - So glad I decided to get this item, fits like a glove and doesn't add much at all to the weight of the computer. If you have a 11 inch macbook air - just get it - you won't be disappointed. The built in feet work very well and is very much a bonus.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay…works well with legs extended but slips about without legs extended, 18 Jan. 2014
I have a Speck case on my Macbook Pro which is superb. Went for this as a slightly cheaper alternative for a new Macbook Air. It fits well and is well made. But there are two things i do not like:

1. It is not totally "clear" like the Speck case I have….it is slightly frosted.
2. The design has two rear feet. When extended these keep the laptop stable. But when they are not extended, the laptop only rests properly on the two front "mounds", and the back skids about on the table because the rear feet housings do not sit flush into the case, but are raised. Strangely, they have included two "mounds" at the rear…..but it is impossible for them ever to come into contact with a table due to the leg housings. Why they bothered, I really have no idea.

So actually, in my opinion, this would be a 5 star case without the rear legs, and only a 3 star case with them. Shame.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit pricy, 12 Feb. 2013
It fit's my Mac perfectly. The colour is lovely. However I think the price at £19.99 is at the top end.

5.0 out of 5 stars the legs on this are wonderful, 4 Oct. 2013
Clarke (Linlithgow, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this because of the little legs on the bottom. I have a sore back and it's made worse by a low screen. The little legs are sturdy and they lift the screen up very nicely.

One thing: my wife now calls my expensive macbook air "kermit", coz it's green. This is wrong, but irreversible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Case, 1 July 2014
The clip around retaining lugs on my covers were a little long so I filed them slightly in order to close my mac perfectly, I believe this cover is outstanding value for money, offering protection from scratches and minor bumps but don't expect this to make your mac bounce if dropped, the top and bottom covers look good when fitted and the integral legs are a nice feature, the mac sits about 3-4mm off the surface with the legs retracted, with the legs extended it raises the front about 30mm (just right - for me anyway), I would not hesitate to recommend this produce and would have given it 5 stars if I didn't have to trim the lugs

3.0 out of 5 stars Good all round case., 25 April 2014
R. Lam - See all my reviews
The case as a whole is well made. I decided to remove the bottom half of the case because I don't like the feel of it when I pick up my laptop.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 555 | Next ›