5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was hoping for
Like many others I'm sure, I want to protect my new MacBook Air from scratches, without spoiling the aesthetics. Chose this case because it is clear and had decent reviews. Obviously, nothing of this kind is going to protect the MacBook from being dropped from a height, but in day-to-day use it's almost guaranteed to prolong the longevity and good looks of your new...
Published 5 months ago by orthosurg

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid, but difficult to get off once it's on.
That may be the point (that it's tough to get off) but it's s bugger to remove. I'd suggest giving your Macbook Air a good clean on the back and front before putting it on.

Otherwise it seems to do the job, if seeming a bit cheaper than you'd expect (doesn't affect its operation).

One negative - it's not light, and I;ve found it can pull the top half...
Published 6 months ago by Graeme

3.0 out of 5 stars I was happy, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: mCover See Thru Hard case /Shell / Cover for 13.3" A1369/A1466 Apple MacBook Air (mCover is top seller of Macbook hard case in USA)(NOT fit Macbook Pro 13 A1278 model) (Electronics)
Not sure after my son says the lid on my "apple mac air" feels weak and floppy. Could it be because the cover has added weight to it? On the other hand I think there is less risk of scratching and it feels ok to me. Plus I like being able to see the apple style.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 20 Dec 2013
Good fit. Almost invisible. Not sure how robust it will turn out to be. Sometimes lifts as you try to open the laptop.

3.0 out of 5 stars returned product, 18 Dec 2013
I didn't feel it really fits snug on the computer and it is a bit flimsy. So I returned the product. Can't say whether it is the general design or just particular one. I am guessing general design. I was a bit disappointed with the packaging. A padded envelope would have been enough but it came in a big box. Not only a waste but also inconvenient because a padded envelope fits through my door a huge box needs picking up. No need for it. I would stick to an 'old school' padded case instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars my cover, 19 Nov 2013
when i first saw this item we thought it may look cheap and nasty but the fit and look is great and only took 1 min to fit all most invisible

3.0 out of 5 stars It is OK, 16 Nov 2013
Looks a bit cheap and fragile. It does hold and fit, but I always feel that it can come out at any point. Although it will protect from scratchs, I do not trust that it will not offer my notebook total protection/ care (especially on the move). So I bought a sleave as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars it is ok, 2 Nov 2013
it is ok not bad, not as good as i thought, but it is ok totally , it is expensive

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 29 Oct 2013
Nigel J. Wade (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
I basically wanted to put stickers on my Mac without affecting its resale value. Works very well, the little feet are a godsend as I am tall and most tables are too low for me. Some trouble getting it to clip n initially but no bother since.

4.0 out of 5 stars A simple protective coat for the MacBook Air, 30 Aug 2014
OK, but it won't improve the looks of the MacBook Air; it will however keep it safe from scratches. Quite easy to fit and provides a neat finish. It does change the weight of the lid slightly, but isn't significant enough to tip the MacBook over.

3.0 out of 5 stars and felt like it was likely to break, 31 July 2014
The case catches at the back of my MacBook. It does fit, but I had to remove it because it was clicking, and felt like it was likely to break. The top part I left on to protect it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy case., 11 Aug 2014
Good cover specially the legs - bit fiddly to figure out how the top half fits. the arrows on the top half should be pointing down when the MacBook Air lid is open.