on 24 September 2012
The seller shipped quickly. Arrived in a decent amount of time for an international order. The keychains themselves are excellent quality. Each of them were packaged in an individual tiny gift box. I love these keychains. They made great party favors. :) Thanks so much!
on 17 April 2013
simple key chain, nice weight, not too heavy. Fun birthday present my little one picked out for my husband..I'm sure he'll love it
on 6 June 2013
This metal key ring is a work of beautiful craftsmanship, just like the real Tardis. For the price your getting this at, the quality and attention to detail is astounding. If you want to be or feel like the Doctor, you can't go wrong :)
on 20 June 2013
it was a birthday gift for my other half and he loved it. looks good on his keys he into doctor who
on 29 April 2014
Great as a stocking filler at Christmas - Doctor Who fans will love this and it's a great price. Delivery was a little bit slow though - was wondering whether it would arrive in time but, fortunately it did, so no complaints.
on 9 November 2014
Fantastic product! The key ring is extremely sturdy and well made. The item was shipped quickly and well packaged. My nephew was so impressed, I've had to order him one! Very good attention to detail (compared to other TARDIS key rings I've seen) and the key chain itself is decent and fool hardy. I am a clumsy person and am yet to make any type of damage to this key ring! I can't recommend this product enough! :)
on 21 May 2013
Great little keyring for any Dr Who fan, brought for my husband as a little gift and he loved it and hangs nice with all his keys!
on 15 July 2014
Beautiful and hasn't broken yet. Missing the words "public call", but it's tiny and the lettering is 3d, so it's understandable. Besides my OCD, it's perfect! Highly recommend. Support good sellers like this.
on 26 March 2014
Goods were just as described. Delivery was on time. The product was of good quality and as it was bought as a gift the recipient was extremely pleased with it.
on 3 October 2013
This is a fab little gift for someone or for yourself.

Its small and lightweight but doesn't seem breakable its standing up to the test of being in my bag so far anyway. It arrived on time and in perfect condition.

Its prefect for any Doctor Who fan especially for the Doctors 50th :)