Size: 20 cm|Colour: Yellow|Change

on 5 June 2016
I got this for my son as his coach said that he needed to get more fine ball control through lots of dribbling practice. He has used it with his friend on numerous occasions at the local common. They came in a sturdy cardboard box which we use for storage in our shed. There is a black stand for the cones which has a handle so the whole lot takes up very little space and can very easily be transported.

So far none of these have been broken or cracked or had any sort of damage to them. Also, they are an acceptable weight. My son walks about a quarter of a mile to the local common with them without any problem (he was 12 when I bought them and is now 13) and has no problem with the weight.

This the first time that I have bought a product like this so I cannot compare to similar products of other manufacturers.
on 16 March 2014
The description meant I knew exactly what I was buying. The cones are of a good quality and the stand is built for purpose. Very happy with purchase.
on 8 January 2015
Product exactly as described. Cones are very good for portability, lightweight and durable. Great quality, even after a few knocks and being stepped on they are still ok. Great for training, no coach should be without them.
Cone holder is adequate and lightweight.
on 19 April 2016
Absolutely amazing service ordered on Saturday delivered on Sunday standard delivery option. Product excellent quality and price. Will definately be ordering more from this supplier and would highly recommend.
on 12 June 2014
Bought for the garden to play different games with my children. Can be used to do little practice drills like clubs and schools or to mark out different pitches/courts for various games. Great
on 25 July 2014
They're bright and colourful but quite rigid compared to some other brands. I use these for cycle skills training but will they stand up to being squished by bike wheels, only time will tell.
on 11 August 2013
Excellent product. We have used them as goal posts, obstacle courses and other fun ways. Kids like the bright colours and even love collecting up at the end of play time!
on 27 July 2014
OK but they have faded after being out for just two weeks. Not a problem for what we are using them for but they should keep colour in the sun better than that!
on 31 July 2015
good quality, use them for marking out a pitch for junior football, well used and regularly trodden on, but still in perfect state
on 4 June 2016
Bright, colourful. A little too flexible so larger children may break them if regularly 'jumped on' but great otherwise