5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original

3.0 out of 5 stars Lens cap does it job
Published 12 months ago by Claudia

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing lens cap, 1 Aug. 2013
C. Cooper "Chris" (Selly Oak Birmingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: E-58U 58mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap Lenscap for Canon (Electronics)
Would you credit it, this handy gadget clips on to your camera lens and protects it. It's almost like it was designed to do just that. What will they think of next??

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original, 25 Oct. 2012
Fogorig (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this lens cap because the one that came with the camera (Canon SX40 HD) was too small when I fitted a filter. It turned out that this product is bitter than the original. It is easier to put it on and take it off. Also, once on, it tends to stay on more securely; not so easily dislodged by accident. An excellent buy. Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Digital Camera - Black (12.1MP, Super Wide Angle, 35x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch Vari-Angle LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Lens cap, 8 Mar. 2014
Linda Mitchell (Somerset) - See all my reviews
just as described. Lost my lens cap at the beach in January not long after receiving the camera as a present .

3.0 out of 5 stars Lens cap does it job, 19 Feb. 2014
I was shocked that the product came from my home country. Given that I would go back to Hong Kong, I would definitely have not bought this item if I knew it came from there. I was expecting it to be a product from Great Britain. Otherwise, I suppose it is a friendly price. The merits are that the seller is efficient and the cap does it job well. It fitted on my camera lens perfectly (Canon EOS 550D). If you are just looking for protection and do not require it to be perfectly beautiful-looking like the original cap, then this product is worth buying.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Useless, 16 Jan. 2014
I went for the name and didn't realise it is a product from far east. If known earlier I wouldn't have ordered it. Absolutely useless and went straight in the bin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly and fits just fine, 10 Sept. 2013
This item is relatively well priced, it arrived quickly and fits the Canon lens just fine. It's Sturdy, robust and good protection

5.0 out of 5 stars lens cap, 25 Aug. 2013
genuine item, very easy to use. chose this item as it is tough and durable, would recommend the genuine product to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars E-58U 58mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap Lenscap for Canon, 24 Jun. 2013
Viv Cecil (Herstmonceux, UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived well within the specified time, well packed and in good order. A good fit, well made. I can fully recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lesn cap, 30 May 2013
Does what it says. fits tidily on the front of my Canon lens and protetcts from dust etc. Replaces the one that i lost!

4.0 out of 5 stars The product was good as expected, 16 April 2013
The item was recorded as being in stockbut it took almost 5 weeks to arrive. I wasn't impressed with that