5.0 out of 5 stars great white bulbs
Published 23 months ago by Mr C. Taft

2.0 out of 5 stars Pleased at first
I upgraded my headlight bulbs and wanted something as bright to go with the new bulbs. Delivery was fast and they were fitted quickly.

I was very pleased with the colour of the bulb, they look dazzling and provide plenty of light.

Published 17 months ago by King of the Cherry Bakewells

5.0 out of 5 stars great white bulbs, 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: OSRAM COOL BLUE INTENSE W5W halogen position, number plate, tail light 2825CBI-02B 4200K and 20% more light in double blister (Automotive)
these bulbs give a very bright white light and match very well my Osram nightbreaker H7 headlight bulbs, I chose these bulbs over led ones because of the uncertainty of the leds reliability and I wanted to be sure they would give a true white light that would pass the M.O.T. test, because if there is any colour variation from white in any of the front light bulbs they will fail the test, These are E.U. certified and are ok. Remember because they are halogen bulbs use something like a tissue to hold them when inserting otherwise the life of the bulb may be reduced.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pleased at first, 21 Jan. 2014

What I am less impressed with is that one of the bulbs has melted, causing damage to my headlight. The bulbs have been fitted for just over 5 weeks.

I'm inclined not to buy these again. For £5 a bulb, I anticipated them lasting longer than they have - I'm also questioning whether they were genuine Osram bulbs.

£250 for a new headlight: Needless to say I won't be buying these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yep, it's white light, not blue, 6 July 2013
Although they are advertised as 'cool blue', it is a white light that you get with these, so if you're looking for a blue tint, look for other bulbs.

5* for the brightness though. I bought these because I changed my 'standard' dipped/main beam bulbs for 'H4 Philips X-treme Vision' ones. Compared to these, the side lights looked yellow and weak so I upgraded the side lights too.

Yes, they are more expensive compared to 'standard' bulbs but to even out the intensity (side v dipped/main), it's worth the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same colour as Night Breaker Plus bulbs, 29 Sept. 2014
I bought these because I recently bought Night Breaker Plus H4 bulbs for my headlights and I wanted the side lights to match. I was a bit worried when they turned up because the bulbs themselves are blue in colour. However when they are illuminated on the car they are the exact same colur as the Night Breaker Plus H4 bulbs, which is a warm white colour. They are also noticeably brighter than the standard 501 side light bulbs that were fitted by the OEM.

5.0 out of 5 stars White light to replace the yellowish looking standard bulb!, 25 Aug. 2014
Used for the Mini Cooper sidelights, as the previous ones were yellow looking, which ruined the main headlights. Great lighting colour, not blue but white in my eyes but this is the style I wanted. I didn't want the cheap blue looking light effect with many other bulbs on the market. Will purchase again when needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 16 April 2014
Very good bulbs. Very good lightning. very fine look. Recommend this to everyone that wants to add some looks on their veichles

3.0 out of 5 stars They do give out a nice light, it's difficult to say if the beam ..., 1 Jan. 2015
They do give out a nice light, it's difficult to say if the beam length is much better than standard but there's a more bluer/whiter cleaner beam, but the first bulb lasted two months and then the second went after 8 weeks so not sure if it's worth it really. If you want a better than standard light output n don't mind the shorter life span then go for it. Cos
Even tho I've had both blown, I'm not totally happy with just standard bulbs. Wish someone could make longer lasting ones, even if light output was only slightly better

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bulbs, 26 Oct. 2013
Gives a nice ice white colour and not that stupid boy racer blue tinge.Worth the money no not really,but they look nice at night!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement, 6 May 2014
I bought these bulbs for my 2002 Audi A4 (B6) to complement the Osram Night Breaker headlamp bulbs. I was surprised with the difference it made to both vision at night and the overall look of the car at night. I would recommend as a cheaper and easy fit option than the more expensive HID kits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on., 2 May 2014
Great little bulbs, they have totally transformed the look of my lights any almost look as bright as some headlights on other cars. As other reviews have said the give off a crisp white light and are very easy to fit.