5.0 out of 5 stars Wow
Absolutely fantastic. I read the reviews, and thought I would buy some quality buds for a change. I am now well and truly converted. Never ever buy cheap earphones again. The difference is staggering. at this price, the quality is worth every penny. Recommended in a 10 out of 10 score.
Published 16 months ago by Lee Cannell-Harvey

2.0 out of 5 stars as I always need a large size for a good fit, and
Published 1 month ago by Tom M

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE355E-K Ultimate Listening Comfort Headphone - Black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 28 Jan 2013
S. Potter "Spotter" (UK) - See all my reviews
Comfortable with excellent balance and a surprisingly detailed soundstage. I did not expect the sophistication at this price. On the downside cables did induce some noise when on the move, and noise sealing was only average. Nevertheless a bargain at this price.

2.0 out of 5 stars as I always need a large size for a good fit, and, 10 Sep 2014
Deep Bass my a*se! I put on the largest of their earpieces, as I always need a large size for a good fit, and... the bass response is mediocre. I have to press my index finger in front of each ear to hear how they should sound (which is great), but of course when I remove them it’s back to mediocre. What’s worse is that because the stems are a narrow non-standard diameter, I can’t fit my own supply of large earpieces - they just fall off. So it seems I’m stuck with them.

In contrast, I have just received a pair of cheap £1.99 earphones from Betron (via Amazon) which, after putting on the supplied large earpieces, have a much better bass response than these Pannys. And they should sound even better after being played in.

I am usually a big fan of Panasonic earphones (for their robustness as much as anything), but these HJE355E “deep bass” ones are a huge disappointment. Avoid if you need large earpieces, or if you ever have need to replace the earpieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Immersive!, 10 May 2014
Megan (Colchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I was slightly skeptical of these headphones as there are one or two comments saying the bass is lacking and there is a flat quality to the sound, but I've found them to be among the best earphones I've ever used - and certainly the cheapest. They block out all noise from the outside world which is useful for the circumstances in which I use them, and the bass is clear and crisp, more so than in other budget earphones I've used before. They're also incredibly comfortable and no matter how much I jump and run about they stay put. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 2 Sep 2014
Bought a pair of these a year ago, got 2 more pairs before they change. Excellent value for money. Very good frequency range. When in use I turn the over so that they lie horizontal with the outside end pushed against the Tragus in my ear, not sticking out as shown on the packaging. This allows a certain amount noise cancellation from external sounds and improves the sound and bass levels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 April 2014
I have had these headphones since Jan 2013, and these headphones have never failed. I constantly use these for commuting and they are brilliant. Amazing for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but sound it. Music and speech sounds flat compared to other earphones, 5 April 2014
D. Robinson (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
I'd read favourable reviews elsewhere on-line for these but I can't figure out why. I have a variety of budget earphones spread across various jackets and bags so that I've always got a pair handy and so far these are the most disappointing. This is after trying them for several hours and trying different ear piece sizes and angles.

Music and speech seem very flat and lifeless and the bass is nothing special. Personally I prefer the Monoprice earphones, which are half the price.

The plus points are price, although you're getting what you pay for; they're small & light, making them comfortable; and there's no problem with noise from wire movement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value earphones, 23 Feb 2014
My wife bought me a set of these last year and I used them every day and they were hanging out of my pocket when I closes the door on one of the earpieces. She paid twice as much as I spent when I replaced them. One thing I would say is that the bass seems far better on this set than my previous set but that didn't stop me buying them again. I reckon I must have odd shaped ears because I simply can't get other types of earphone to stay in place so my Blackberry earphones are a waste of time. These are a comfortable fit and a little twist once in the ear helps them to rest comfortably and securely and as they are light you hardly notice them there. Great value product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, well-fitting, 11 July 2014
P. Robinson (UK) - See all my reviews
Comfortable, well-fitting, good headphones. I mostly use these for podcast listening on my phone, so I cannot fairly rate the music quality, but they have so far seemed extremely good for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good sound, good price., 28 April 2014
mnemonic (Orion's Belt) - See all my reviews
Really wasn't sure which make/model to buy. Read the reviews and took a chance on these and am very happy with the outcome. Well made, very good sound and value at this price.