on 28 February 2013
Plastic mask apart, the resemblance on the face features with Matt Smith is amazing. The figure has lots of points of articulation, I mean lots... and in my opinion, compared to other figures I've seen, this suit is the best looking one.
BBC toys never cease to amaze me with the amount of details they include in these figures... For example something as thin and tiny as the screwdriver is unbelievably detailed!!!
I paid a real bargain for it, but I would've gladly paid more because is worth it
on 30 January 2014
It is no more easy to find this figure and NOT at reasonable price. This one I've bought makes my very happy under every point of view: quality, cost, timing. So... I've got another version of the 11th Doctor I could not miss and i'm greateful to seller.

Thanks very!!!
on 3 January 2014
My son loves doctor who so i got this for xmas for him . This one comes with the flesh mask for him and one for your child which is a fun little extra. My only issue is that his sonic screwdriver is so tiny it gets lost easily by a child.
on 19 August 2013
I bought this for my friend's son who wanted a Dr Who birthday cake. It bends at the joints so sat on the edge of the cake nicely and the recipient couldn't wait to take it off to play with it.
on 23 February 2013
Bought this as a present for a friend, it seems like good quality and nice packaging. Good for all Doctor Who fans of all ages!
on 1 October 2014
This was good value and arrived on time stated, it was a birthday present and my granddaughter was absolutely thrilled with it
on 1 December 2012
Does what it should, gift very well received. part of a collection and goes really well with the tardis... recommended.
on 1 February 2015
Grandson loves these figures.
on 28 August 2014