5.0 out of 5 stars The best Eleventh figure
Plastic mask apart, the resemblance on the face features with Matt Smith is amazing. The figure has lots of points of articulation, I mean lots... and in my opinion, compared to other figures I've seen, this suit is the best looking one.
Published 16 months ago by Diego Rodriguez

2.0 out of 5 stars OK but not as expected
Looks good - all the joints were really stiff at first but we eventually got them moving with the exception of the head which doesn't seem to move even though it should.
Published 23 months ago by jnevesham

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Eleventh figure, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Series 6 Action Figure - Eleventh Doctor (Toy)
BBC toys never cease to amaze me with the amount of details they include in these figures... For example something as thin and tiny as the screwdriver is unbelievably detailed!!!
I paid a real bargain for it, but I would've gladly paid more because is worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars I'VE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!, 30 Jan 2014
De Lisi Fiorella (Rome, Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who Series 6 Action Figure - Eleventh Doctor (Toy)
It is no more easy to find this figure and NOT at reasonable price. This one I've bought makes my very happy under every point of view: quality, cost, timing. So... I've got another version of the 11th Doctor I could not miss and i'm greateful to seller.

Thanks very!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars great for all ages, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Series 6 Action Figure - Eleventh Doctor (Toy)
My son loves doctor who so i got this for xmas for him . This one comes with the flesh mask for him and one for your child which is a fun little extra. My only issue is that his sonic screwdriver is so tiny it gets lost easily by a child.

4.0 out of 5 stars As you'd expect, 19 Aug 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Doctor Who Series 6 Action Figure - Eleventh Doctor (Toy)
I bought this for my friend's son who wanted a Dr Who birthday cake. It bends at the joints so sat on the edge of the cake nicely and the recipient couldn't wait to take it off to play with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Who, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Series 6 Action Figure - Eleventh Doctor (Toy)
Bought this as a present for a friend, it seems like good quality and nice packaging. Good for all Doctor Who fans of all ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: Doctor Who Series 6 Action Figure - Eleventh Doctor (Toy)
Does what it should, gift very well received. part of a collection and goes really well with the tardis... recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Who rules, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Series 6 Action Figure - Eleventh Doctor (Toy)
Very lifelike looking model - grandson absolutely adores it. Recommended for any Dr. Who fan. Beware daleks he's guarding the portal. (Bedroom door).

2.0 out of 5 stars OK but not as expected, 8 Aug 2012