5.0 out of 5 stars Filter Kit
Fits my vacuum no probs. Clean filters definately mean better cleaning power. I will aim to change motor filter more often. I got this sooner than expected so can rate seller highly. I will definitely use again.
Published 20 months ago by Extraordinary Housewife

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong type for my vax
Thought these were what I wanted but when I got them completely no good.
Have been trying ever since to send them back to get a refund but as much as I try no response.
Never had any problems with ordering from Amazon before but this one seems to be a big problem................................ NOT HAPPY
Published 8 months ago by Kellett

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Filter Kit, 12 Aug 2012
This review is from: Vax Genuine Filter Kit (Type 27) - Air Upright (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars vax filter, 31 Oct 2013
great filter, makes the vacuum cleaner like new again. You need to keep checking it doesn't need cleaning out. Easy to wash and use again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vax Mach Air is as good as NEW, 12 Sep 2013
Very happy, Hoover working like new, can only recommend if anyone is having poor performance from their mach air.
Feel they could be a tad cheaper though.

5.0 out of 5 stars What I needed., 19 Feb 2013
This is an extra filter for my Vax. I like to wash it regulary and with the baby in the house I use it every day. Just makes it easy for me to have two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared!, 17 Oct 2013
I've just purchased a new Vax vacuum, and having read reviews about having a change of filter at the ready, I ordered one. It came the next day, but I haven't used it yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 1 Oct 2013
Mr. Malcolm R. Kelly (York, England) - See all my reviews
I was astonished at how much better my machine works once I'd changed the filters.I must make the effort to change them more regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal, 30 Sep 2013
the filter fitted my vax perfectly and was just as expected it did the job required would buy again thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 17 Aug 2013
Delivered in a timely manner, genuine Vax product & fitted like a glove, with no lateral movement to suggest that it wasn't made for the Vax vacuum,

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong type for my vax, 29 July 2013
Kellett (UK) - See all my reviews
Thought these were what I wanted but when I got them completely no good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vax genuine filter kit, 19 Mar 2014
This does what is says on the box. Good value and excellent service. It is nice to get the genuine part at a good price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›