Price:£4.29+ £1.13 shipping

on 27 February 2012
I recently go fed up carrying my iphone on runs and walks so I ordered the Belkin armband, it's everything it should be. It fits a variety of arm sizes, it's comfortable and you can operate the phone through the plastic screen cover. The adjustability is excellent meaning I can either put it around my biceps or on my forearm, at the same time it also fits my daughter and my wife... (well not at the same time but you know what i mean!)
on 15 April 2013
I was apprehensive about purchasing this armband after the mixed reviews it has received. Thankfully I had nothing to worry about!

I'll start by saying that my iPhone4 will not fit inside the armband if I leave the case on my phone - no big deal I can take the case on and off, and my phone slips in and out of the armband with ease. I would describe my arms as fairly average for a male in their late 20s and the band fits without being too loose or too tight and is quite comfortable on long runs. If you have particularly small arms this product may however not be for you - there's certainly some room for growth on this for me, but only an inch or two to spare the other way. Other reviewers have raised concerns about this product not being water-resistant enough for outside running. Well, I ran a half-marathon wearing this in the lovely Scottish rain and had absolutely zero problems. I also found the touch screen works great through the plastic window, and there were no issues with my phone sticking to it either. Honestly I don't have a bad thing to say about this armband. For me, it comes up to the high standard I've come to expect from Belkin cases.
55 comments|9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 April 2012
I've used the armband for a couple of weeks now for outdoor runs and indoor gym sessions. The fit is very snug and secure and is great even with high impact exercise. However I have noticed that the fabric isn't waterproof. If raining or sweating, the humidity seeps through and can affect the electrics (volume can change, skipping on music and even a few random calls) Despite this, the armband is far better than my previous one, so would recommend!
on 7 April 2012
Well made and fits the iphone well so you're not worried about it falling out. Being able to use the touchscreen through the case is a nice feature
on 17 May 2012
Bought this for my son for when he goes to the gym. He says its great as he can train and run without his phone being knocked about & he can listen to music at the same time. Great item.
on 7 September 2012
Good quality but the strap is too big for my arm which is not small just 'normal' size. Fits my boyfriends arm.
on 28 June 2014
On the whole this is a useful running accessory and i am pleased with it as i hate carrying items on runs but wanted to use my running app! My iphone 4S fit snugly inside (without a case), the product doesn't feel too bulky and is comfortable but you have to be careful not to do it up too tightly as it can rub. I didn't find that it slips down my arm even when I ran on a rather warm day. It seems to be well made and sturdy.

You can use the phone while it is in there until it is attached on your arm when I start struggling to see the screen etc. this could probably avoided by turning the screen inwards but I find that position uncomfortable. I am also a bit nervous about using it in rain as the top where the phone slides in isn't enclosed once the phone is in place.

So far I have run 5km runs with this armband and am yet to test it for anything longer.
on 7 April 2014
I really like the armband.Material is very strong, and wear very comfortable. Recommend you to buy. A good shopping experience.
on 13 May 2013
I bought this product for my wife to use with her new iPhone, as it states that the strap is adjustable, but it is far too large for her to use. Do not buy this product if you are skinny lady (or buying for one). She's around 60kg and 5'8'' with small arms.

On the positive side it does look good and you can easily fit a standard Yale key into the pocket. Rather than send it back I passed on to my male friend and he is very happy with it.
on 8 September 2012
This product is yes very nice looking and modern with its yellow detail and my ipod touch fits in a treat, BUT my iphone 4s, yes it fits, but is very tight so tight it works its way up out of the sleeve .
If you have larger arms it is tight on your arm too , it feels like you are having your blood pressure tested.

my conclusion is very nice looking but its more for the ipod touch, too small for iphone 4s and not for larger arms