4.0 out of 5 stars Could be bigger
Fine for the job but can imagine when my baby gets bigger & the food starts being thrown further, it won't be big enough. It only just covers the highchair base & small area around.
Published on 4 Mar 2012 by Becks2810

1.0 out of 5 stars Chemical waste
I purchased this splash mat for my son who is just starting to wean. I loved the picture on the mat and looked forwards to some fun during meal times. The mat arrived within two days of ordering. Being a Fisher-Price I was certain it would be fabulous,....However;
Published on 7 Jun 2012 by pumkinmum

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Chemical waste, 7 Jun 2012
This review is from: East Coast Nursery Fisher-Price My Animal Friends Splash Mat (Baby Product)
..... I was shocked to disover an absolute reaching smell of chemicals from the mat as I unwrapped it. The chemical smell was so strong that it did not improve despite washing it three times and hanging it out in air for two days. As soon as I bought the mat indoors the whole room would soon stink like a plastic factory with the most horrid poisenous odour. I obviously could not subject my six month old son to this, thus the mat ended up in the bin. A truly waste of money!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 25 April 2012
The product looks nice but I really don't find it big enough for weaning at all. I'm sure it will come in handy for other things in the future but the majority of what my 10 month old drops/throws during meal times doesn't land on the mat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be bigger, 4 Mar 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 3 July 2014
This is flimsy and doesn't stay flat so is really hard to use and to clean

5.0 out of 5 stars Splash Mat - perfect for the job!, 27 April 2014
Very cute animal design on the mat. I agree with other reviews that the mat does smell, however over time and with airing it does eventually disappear. I use it in the conservatory so ventilation, ie having the doors wide open helped. It's worth persevering. I was pleased that the mat was bigger than I expected it to be so there is plenty of space around the highchair to catch all the dropped (or flying) food!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 12 Feb 2014
This mat arrived quickly and is good quality. As some other reviewers have mentioned, there is a slight chemical smell but it disappeared very quickly. The mat looks good but is just a bit smaller than we would have liked. Our toddler can drop/throw food past the edges of the mat from the highchair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 12 Nov 2013
Product is big and looks really cute. Quality is very good as well. I would buy it again for sure

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your floor clean., 22 Oct 2013
The floor stats clean from dropped food and you can pick cutlery back up for toddlers as you can ensure the mats clean. Excellent large size and neutral design.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size for big kitchens, 7 Sep 2013
As it is 1.20 x 1.20 m it covers a great surface, which is fantastic to prevent food from landing on the floor. The only problem is if you have a small kitchen, like me, because it's difficult to place it easily.
If your kitchen is big and the only thing you have to do is spread it on the floor and put the highchair on top, then go for it. If your kitchen is small you may want to reconsider; as it may be a bit cumbersome.
Otherwise, it's really easy to wipe clean in the shower.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Jun 2013
GREAT PRODUCT.nOW I DO NOT NEED TO CLEAN UNDER THE HIGHTCHAIR AFTER FEEDING,WICH IS GREAT THING FOR ME.tHANK YOU VERY MUCH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›