on 8 November 2012
We needed a new changing mat when our son was born. Lovely picture and nice and big changing area. I'd previously bought a cheaper mat that was considerably smaller so I was impressed with this size of this one.
on 1 February 2013
Nicely made nice picture and good quality.
Service was great packed well.
Perfect for a lottle boy cant go wrong
on 25 February 2014
my boots mat edges came undone after 4 months. looking for a replacement wanted a strainer one this time.
this has a double seal on the bottom edge which is against ur taps and so far is standing up to the wear and tear. No seals broken anywhere. Sea theme is lovely o sing about 'tiny Tim the turtle' to with visuals. As a bonus is a longer mat than most better coverage for my long bub and far reaching sprinkles.
on 17 May 2013
I bought this changing mat when my daugher was about four months old. She started to be wiggly and was making changing a difficult task.
This mat has good padding so she cannot go anywhere while I'm changing her. The size is larger than average so I'll be able to use it well into her toddlerhood.
on 24 May 2013
With our first grandchild due within weeks we decided to equip our home with the necessary equipment. This changing mat is of high quality,thick padding for comfort, wipe lean hygienic surface, bright and colourful. Excellent product
, highly recommend it!
on 21 October 2013
i love this changing mat, i use it every day. my son loves the bright colours. it was great value for money and it hasn’t faded or worn in 7 months. I would defiantly recommend this for any new mum :)
on 26 March 2013
We bought it as being Fischer price quality but after using it for approximately 3 months it started having cracks all ofer the frame.Not very good quality especially for a Fischer price product.
on 12 July 2013
Great product, and very sturdy. I had a bad luck, because the "fits most dressers" didn't aplly to mine, but despite that, it's a good changing mat for a good price.
on 14 June 2013
This changing mat is much bigger than our previous one, with more padding. It is a perfect size to our 14 month old, who is v tall! Would recommend it, great quality.
on 7 May 2014
Works exactly as you would expect.
Waterproof. Very colourful and fits in very nicely with the theme.
Using for my twin boys.