5.0 out of 5 stars Return to Form
I wasn't expecting too much from this album, seeing as I had been disappointed with the Asylum and Indestructible, and Disturbed's seeming slip into little more than "heavy power ballads".

Published on 10 Nov 2011 by Rob

2.0 out of 5 stars Soso
Disturbed made a high-priced b-side cd. However I do like the fact that an artist releases all their songs for the fans, this cd contains nothing too special that can't be missed. Nice for the fan, but not worth the money if you're not really a fan.
Published 7 months ago by Koen van Kerkhoff

5.0 out of 5 stars Return to Form, 10 Nov 2011
This review is from: The Lost Children (Audio CD)

Imagine my joy then, to find that this is spot-on return to form - some great riffs and vocals that work with the riffs (rather than, I felt, trying to become the sole focal point on the last 2 albums). The album is returning to a heavy sound, yet keeping that polished edge they seem to have developed since Ten Thousand Fists.

Overall, very happy - my faith is restored! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing music, 17 Jan 2014
Mr. D. Thomas - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Lost Children (Audio CD)
Disturbed did not make a bad album , metal power and talent at its best . I bought all there albums David Draiman has the voice of a god , very special .The music is powerfull but clever he uses is voice in some wicked ways , moved on to his new band now though DEVICE . Also very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Another success, 25 Dec 2011
This review is from: The Lost Children (Audio CD)
I had been waiting a while for this album, i am a huge Disturbed fan and had heard all of these songs before except for the new addition "Mine" which is catchy an similar to Deify from TTF as if in politicians debating etc at the beginning, my favourites have to be: This Moment, Run, Old Friend, Mine, Sickened, Parasite an a lot lot more, every song is unique off this album an if your a Disturbed fan it's a MUST buy, all unreleased songs on one album, great b-sides, an i hope they continue to make the best music in the world, 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars another epic album, 22 Dec 2011
This review is from: The Lost Children (Audio CD)
This is a long awaiting release 4 the songs that never been on any album!!
Disturbed ROCKS!!! \m/ can't wait 4 a new album to be released!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeds Expectations, 11 Dec 2011
This review is from: The Lost Children (Audio CD)
I've been listening to Disturbed since I discovered the group at the start of the year and have enjoyed their songs over the past year. When I heard this would be a collection of B-sides, my expectations were severely lowered, as songs are generally B-sides if they are in some way inferior to the other songs. However I was pleasantly surprised, and a number of these songs now enjoy a place at the top of my 'most listened to' list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Find, 10 Nov 2011
This review is from: The Lost Children (Audio CD)
I am a huge fan of disturbed and have been since i discovered the joys (or should i say sorrows) of metal music.
I have loved every album they have released although felt they had lost some of what truly made them disturbed with some of their later work compared to the sickness.
This album was amazing. True pounding Disturbed, unmistakable and unrivalled. Some excellent tracks, some were even worthy of inclusion in the full album releases.

Very enjoyable CD and a must have addition to any Distubed fans collection

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 4 May 2014
This review is from: The Lost Children (Audio CD)
I went off disturbed a little after their last album. They are one of my favourite bands, but I don't know why I didn't connect with the album. I have heard most of the tracks on this album before, but I loved this album. God of the Mind and Mine are two of my favourite tracks. A good album to have in your collection.

2.0 out of 5 stars Soso, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Lost Children (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great compilation consisting of Disturbed's B-sides, 1 Sep 2013
Mr. A. J. Tennant "Metalhead" (Warwickshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Lost Children (Audio CD)
The Lost Children is a b-sides compilation album by American metal band Disturbed. It was released on November 8, 2011. The album was announced in August 2011 by David Draiman via Twitter, where he answered several questions regarding the album. The Lost Children is Disturbed's longest album to date.

The title comes from the band calling the songs "their children", because they can't pick a favourite. The Lost Children features all of Disturbed's B-side tracks that were recorded during a time period of 11 years with the exception of the song "Glass Shatters" which is only available on WWF Forceable Entry. The only song on the album not previously available is "Mine". A track titled "3", which was originally released as a digital single on disturbed1.com for a campaign backing the West Memphis Three, was not originally intended to be released on the album but was included due to a surprise hearing for the West Memphis Three, resulting in their release from prison. The album artwork was revealed on September 22, 2011. "Hell" was announced as the first radio single for the album.

The Lost Children is the only compilation to feature all bar one of Disturbed's B-sides, so it's worth getting it, especially if you're a huge fan of the band. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only one way to play this - LOUD!, 19 April 2013
Heavy,Heavy, Heavy!!!
I bought this album to listen to in the car and I can't bring myself to change the CD.

The Lost Children
The Lost Children by Disturbed (Audio CD - 2011)