on 2 October 2015
I read the reviews on these and thought I would give them a go for my grandson who is 2 and potty training. He will use the potty if he doesn't have a nappy or pull-ups on to pull down but will pull pants down. I thought these would bridge the gap nicely. How wrong I was. They work ok for a wee once I got him used to them but the other (poo) oh my goodness don't bother. You can turn them round depending on what you think they are going to do. Now if your a mind reader that's fine but in the real world it doesn't work that way. What do you do if they do both. I won't be buying again.
on 22 April 2016
Brilliant product and only found online. My only criticism is that you get too many packs - I only needed one and my granddaughter was dry - she's 2 and a half and I split the pack with my daughter.
on 9 April 2014
My daughter would not wear these as they were so bulky in her knickers and poked out . They were uncomfortable and did not really work however we put them in . Went back to pull ups ... not for us
on 24 April 2015
I read the reviews and thought we should give them a go as a lot of people really raved about them. Turns out we have been really disappointed with this product. Our little girl thought they were a nappy and just used them like a nappy! Unfortuanetly, they cannot retain a lot of fluid and leaked. I am sure they are fine for dribbles, but they didn't work for us. After a dew days we ditched them and within two days without using the pads she was dry. It was a bit of a false economy, however, I do appreciate that not all children are the same.
on 27 September 2013
I love these, yes I was a bit like....why do I need another gimmick....BUT they have been one of the best things for potty training EVER!!!!!
Seriously forget pull up, my child doesn't see them as 'nappies' still like she does with pull ups, she wants to wear them with her knickers and talk about saving my washing/clothes changes/ even when we have a rare accident it holds it all in till I can change quickly, depending on amount she weed sometimes occasional damp edges to knickers!
on 11 March 2013
i choose four instead of 5 stars as took my nearly 2yr old lil while to get used to
and she walked a lil un comfortable - might just feel strange have only been using them now say 12hrs
so maybe tomorrow she will be quicker to accept them n walk normally
like with everything takes a little while to get used to,
i brought them because we are at the end of nappy stadge but not 100% toilet trained
stadge :)
on 15 January 2013
These are fantastic, so much easier to help my. 2 and a half year old daughter potty train! They catch little accidents so instead of it going all over the floor, they soak it up and contain it to pants and sometimes clothing. Much easier to clean up! Also keeps underwear stain free! My daughter loves them too, she feels comfortable in them. They are great for the car too and have helped loads at nursery! Fantastic product!
on 10 September 2012
We have just started potty training our little boy (2yrs 10 m) and we have been having an accident about once a day with poops! Using these in the back of his big boy pants (cloth underpants chosen by him for the aliens and robot on them!)made it so much easier to clean up. They didn't catch all of the poop and there were small marks on his pants on each side of the liner but that might have been due to poor positioning. Either way it was definitely better than nothing.
I'm not sure yet how good they are for absorbing wee as I have been mainly leaving him naked from the waist down, in the house so, he can get to his potty on time, and we have timed outings just after he's done a wee. So far so good!!!
I would definitely recommend these to help protect pants (and make the inevitable odd clean up job less yukky!)and so that you can avoid using pull ups which DS just thinks are nappies anyway...and therefore hates!
Bought them in ASDA for £3 for 18 but thought the review might help. :)
on 3 January 2016
These are great when at the toilet training stage and provide some protection for little accidents. Comes with a little bag to carry a few spares when out and about.
on 23 September 2015
Really helped my son, he is still
Using them as he has a bowel condition but he can still wear pants like his friends instead of pull ups or special pants.

See one answered question