5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product made potty training easy!!!
I was sceptical about trying these pads but I don't know what I was worried about!!! They are green so don't look anything like sanitary towels, have a lovely shape and so soft (which is a must for my sons sensitive skin)

I started dry like me on my 2 year old (34 mths) 13 days ago and we now have dry days and dry nights.

We had tried potty training...
Published on 22 Feb 2012 by Mrs e

3.0 out of 5 stars pullups vs pads
I thought I would give these a try after hearing about them via the netmums website. These are a small triangular pad (rather like a sanitary pad but with a green cover) with an ashesive strip to place inside underwear. It will hold a fair amount of liquid, so does the job well enough.
Published on 19 Feb 2012 by Mummy

3.0 out of 5 stars pullups vs pads, 19 Feb 2012
Mummy "Mum of Three" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Dry Like Me Toilet Training Pads - 18 x 4 pack (Total 72 Pads) (Packaging May Vary) (Personal Care)
I have these on a repeat subscription order, and will probably continue to use them. Cost wise there isn't a great deal of difference between these and Huggies pullups (if you use 2 pads per pants). However the advantage with these as that it uses the childs own underwear, something to think about if going to school or nursery.

Because these are small pads you neeed to fit one or two pads (front and/or back) depending on the type of accident you are trying to avoid.
How many you go though will depend on the type of accidents that are most frequent so please bear in mind when you consider the quantity per box, especially if you are using these pads front and back each time.

Please be aware these are not really a substitute for pullups, so if your child is not yet at least partially toilet trained, these are not for you.
I would say these will only be suitable for small or infrequent accidents.

To sum up, a good idea, but personally I would have preferred a larger, single shaped pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product made potty training easy!!!, 22 Feb 2012

We had tried potty training twice before but tried pull ups and they were still just nappies to my son so we continued to use the potty through the day with no bottoms on. Every time we put big boy pants on him he would have an accident. We were worried about potty training while out and about and in the car.

13 days ago we were forced to get rid of the nappies completely. My son has always had sensitive skin and has suffered from a type of eczema on the inside of his legs and it started to flare up again. So I introduced the Dry Like Me pads to my son and he loved that they fit perfectly into his big boy pants (big boy pants he chose himself) it was exciting for him. He felt comfortable and safe with them so he was happy from day 1 and so were we.

We have had 3 accidents through the night in the last 13 nights, I think this is amazing!!! And we've only had 2 accidents through the day once at nursery and another playing in the garden and we have travelled long distance, been food shopping, have been on walks, been to playgroup and haven't stopped or changed our usual routine.

Dry like me have made our lives so easy! Thank you for an amazing product. I will definitely be recommending you to all my mummy friends and will definitely use these again if I ever have any more children to potty train :-D

By the way I bought mine out of sainsburys for £2 on offer but thought I'd leave a review on here because I think they're great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for transition from nappies to pants. Much better than pull-ups., 11 May 2013
Em B (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
We had a very stubborn, potty-resister. It had taken almost a year, with stops and starts and we had tried EVERYTHING. Jo Frost's advice on going cold turkey and carrying potty everywhere with you; timed potty schedule; reward charts; pull-ups. We laid the pressure off, and gave her a break then tried again, and again, a month at a time - there was no progress at all. The furthest we went was for her to hold her wee for hours at time (nothing at all on the potty, even if she sat on it for ages) then a great big wee on the floor/sofa/lap.

It was both embarrassing and frustrating for us as parents to go to pre-school with the only child still in pull-ups. I don't care what others say, for us, pull-ups were the same as nappies, and with hindsight treated as such by our daughter.

The Dry Like Me pads are a great alternative to pull-ups or just pants on their own - essentially acting like the in-between. They are not designed to catch everything - rather the trickles or slight accidents on the way to potty or toilet, for us this meant saving a lot of time on not having to change underwear and clothes.

More than anything, it's a big plus in terms of leaving nappies and pull-ups behind and moving onto the next stage.

After just two weeks of these, and going straight to toilet our daughter is now toilet-trained. I know the success is a mixture of things, including another reward chart and perhaps she just hated the potty. But these helped with the transition.

Will probably use them for another week for the odd accident, but I am absolutely delighted and relieved.

Thank you!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars These were quite useful for the little dribbles when too late getting to ..., 2 Aug 2014
These were quite useful for the little dribbles when too late getting to the toilet. Occasionally the pad would soak uo enough urine to protect knickers. However, they are certainly not absorbent enough for a full accident. My main complaint is that the shape of them means the urine leaks out of the thin end of the pad ( you can put the pad whichever way round you want). It would be goos if there was a wide bit at each end. Very expensive so not sure I will be stocking up on these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 April 2014
Great idea when potty training saves having soiled pants whilst child is learning bladder/bowel control. Nothing to dislike, 5 star product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for special needs children!, 30 Oct 2014
These pads have been an amazing find. My 9 year old son is autistic and has congenital myopathy plus bowel/bladder issues. Up until we found these pads he was in pull ups full time but now 6 months later he is attending school in pants. I owe everything to the ladies who designed these. I can't begin to describe who my son's life and confidence has improved....well done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, it could be softer, 31 May 2013
LauraUK (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
We bought this product for our child to use on car journeys or when outside to help if a toilet is not immediately available. It is a good product, the adhesive is very strong but the pad is a bit stiff and could be uncomfortable if used for several hours. This is the only reason for giving it 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for toilet training, 23 Jan 2014
Pull ups were useless in toilet training my son as he just treated them like a nappy. These were brilliant as they only absorb small amounts of liquid so when he wet himself, they would be soaked and he felt uncomfortable so started using the potty

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the in betweeny phase, 10 Sep 2013
When our Daughter was half naked/pantless she would go onto the potty without prompting fine, it was only when she was wearing pants that we were struggling to get our daughter to be completely dry. She would tell us she needed a wee - as she was doing a tiny bit of what we named 'pre-wee' then pull her pants down and do the proper wee in the potty, which was great, but her pants and trousers had already got wet so we were endlessly changing her.

We wanted to only use pull up pants at night time as they feel so much like nappies, she called them 'night night nickers' so it would only confuse her.

It was so frustrating as we knew she was ready it was just getting her to recognise before the tiny wee came out that only happened when she was wearing pants!

This product helped us during this transition. I am so glad i found them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must, 31 Aug 2013
A must if ur potty training.....my son (2.5) would just refuse to poo in the potty, and obviously as with all potty training they are unable to hold it as well as we can, we only use these when heading out and about to avoid embarrassment and give us time to the toilet.