on 25 October 2013
I'm a size 8 but the shorts were very tight and an odd shape - I won't be able to wear them, will just wear the top with some leggings I think. The top is fun - much larger than the shorts and there is no way of adjusting it so I'm going to have to do some stiching myself. Also, the back of the top is not gold, it's flesh coloured. All in all a bit disappointing really!
on 24 April 2014
Very prompt delivery and good service but the product itself was awful. Really cheap material, bad fit and overall looked terrible. Very disappointed and would Definately recommend that you do not buy this. Complete waste of money.