on 1 November 2011
Trunki bag to go inside the Trunki main case. Lighter and bigger than anticipated, but will great for our kids. We take Trunki's x 3 when we go camping as toy holdalls and a way to keep toy control to a minimum in the tent. The children are allowed to fill their trunki with their own toys - what does not fit does not go with us! The tote bag will be really useful for all those little bits of toys and pens that seem to spread around the tent and car! Bought one in each of the 3 styles. Just hope they bring out another design as baby number 4 will require one next year! Ideal for the car as it clips onto the back of the seat with straps. Hopefully no more clutter and bits and bobs on the car floor! Bright, colourful and fun!
on 29 May 2014
Nice and comfy, this tote bag is what you really need to use the trunki suitcase in an even more comfortable way. Super!
on 16 October 2014
I bought this tote bag to go with a Trunki case we were sent for review. It is so handy. We had a manic weekend away and I fitted my sons clothes inside the tote bag along with his toiletries. It fits inside the main suitcase well but can also be used independently - my dinosaur mad nearly 5 year old loves it and we've used it to take his favourite toys on sleepovers since too.
on 12 March 2013
Great item for the little ones. It is very light weight (textile) so even little 3 year old can carry it when it is not full of heavy toys. It fits nicely in the suitcase & holds very well on the front pocket on the aeroplane, which means, that you don't need to bend down old the time when you need a different book etc
on 7 January 2013
We have been using our trunki suitcases for a few years now. The only niggle I had was that it was inconvenient to keep getting up and down to remove stuff from the trunki during our journey, so this additional bag soles that problem. Looking forward to using it this summer.
on 31 July 2013
My son loves his new tote bag to go with his trunki !! More spacious than i thought it would be. comes with a handy shoulder strap. Yes i would recommend this to friend and family :) i am very pleased with my purchase
on 16 January 2013
My grandchildren really love these, they can use them to put their clothes in or for toys for the journey. They are well made and sturdy which is ideal for my rough and tumble 2 year old grandson.
on 27 January 2013
This tote was bought for my grandchild who often travels withe me and her parents.It stores a lot of her clothes and gives her a feeling of being grown up and part of travel arrangements.
on 26 October 2012
bought two of these to put in my two grandsons trunki's which is part of a xmas gift. Excellent product, very well made and brightly coloured. I am sure they will love them.
on 8 May 2013
Looking forward to using this when my little boy reaches the sky and wants his toys. Little man has already decided that his leap pad and cars will be going in this.