on 18 April 2015
The product I ordered, and what was described and in the pictures was a Samsung charger. The product I got was a Lenoge Ac Adapter. Feels and looks extremely cheaply made, so much so that I don't feel safe leaving the room while it's plugged into the mains. The only reason I'm using it and it hasn't been sent back is unfortunately I really needed my laptop up and running. The charger heats up quite a lot, so as soon as my laptop is fully charged I have to plug it out to let it cool down. There is a big difference in weight to this product and my official charger, this product being significantly lighter.

It does charge the laptop which equals the 1 star, but I cannot give it any more because of the misleading advert - what I got WAS NOT a Samsung charger, so it should not be advertised as such, and the safety aspect. If it had been made clear this was not a genuine product then I would have happily spent more elsewhere to get one, which I will do next time.
review image
on 28 March 2015
I only received the power adapter block itself (along with the cable between the laptop and block) but did not receive the power cable for mains to power block. Thankful that the damaged part on my original charger was the part I was sent otherwise this item would have been useless. It does not fit properly into my laptop's charger port either. It will do for now but when this one breaks (as others have mentioned it only has a short time before it stops working) I will look elsewhere.
on 9 April 2015
False advertising here as the received item isn't the genuine Samsung charger from the photographs but a very cheap knock off. I think you should invest your money in the genuine article as I doubt this one will last very long. The cable is much shorter than the official Samsung one too!

I only gave it 2 stars and not 1 as it got me out of a jam when I REALLY needed my laptop.
on 25 January 2014
It's a cheap replacement charger, but mine lasted less than a month before becoming very unreliable. Ordering a genuine Samsung one this time. Can't really complain for the price, but worth paying a bit more to get more.
on 26 August 2014
Had the charger for all of 6 weeks before it unexpectedly exploded whilst I was plugging it in. It looks and feels cheap and the cable length is very short. Spend a few more pennies to buy a better quality product.
on 2 October 2015
THIS THING IS A SAFTEY HAZARD DONT BUY!!!!!!!!! I brought this charger about February of this year and it did work however the insulation around the wires started to rip then the internal wire started to go,this morning I go to turn it on and it shorts out burning my floor with a trail of sparks luckily I had a surge protector fitted so only one fuse blew.
Below I added pictures of the cable and my burnt floor.
review image review image
on 2 June 2015
This product does not deserve to be awarded any stars at all! I bought this charger for my daughter's Samsung laptop and on a subsequent episode when she used this charger, it heated to such an extent that the moulded jack plug melted into the side of the laptop, burnt out the internal charging unit AND damaged the motherboard to such an extent that I had to purchase a new laptop.
Not a happy bunny!!
on 26 April 2015
Sadly the adapter plug was just too small and would not go completely in to the hole in the lap top. So it would not recharge. However the company refunded the cost plus the postage so I have no complaints. It was all sorted quickly too.
on 27 June 2015
You get what you pay for, buy cheap buy twice. This charger melted charging jack on my laptop, I could smell burning plastic. Suffice to say the laptop is know broken. DO NOT BUY. INVEST YOUR MONEY IN AN ORIGINAL SAMSUNG CHARGER.
on 28 May 2015
DANGEROUS! Nearly set on fire! My charging adapter stopped after the 3rd week of purchase. Decided to open up to see the problem and it's clear that one of the components burnt out. It's cheap for a reason not worth the risk!
review image