The charger appears to work perfectly fine and arrived in good time therefore I really can't give it anything other than five stars however I'm aware that defects in things such as these may take some time to appear so I'm hesitant to get too excited.

Considering an "official" charger comes in at around £70 this was a great deal.
Published 24 days ago by Mr. Derek Morrow

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Awful product, do not buy! Bought this because i dropped my laptop and subsequently bent my charger so it kept falling out and only charging when pointed at certain angles. Bought this and it's ten times worse! hardly even goes in the socket and does not charge at all now unless i bend it in a certain way. I am now using my old charger again. Disappointment.
Published 3 months ago by Han8765

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 3 Sep 2014
This review is from: FOR SAMSUNG R730 ADP-60ZH D AD-6019R LAPTOP CHARGER AC ADAPTER 19V 3.16A 60W MAINS BATTERY POWER SUPPLY UNIT (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars The charger appears to work perfectly fine and arrived in good time therefore I really can't ..., 4 Dec 2014
Mr. Derek Morrow (Scotland) - See all my reviews

Considering an "official" charger comes in at around £70 this was a great deal.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cable head, 21 Jun 2014
Rating is 2/5 because I had to order my item twice, because cable head (metal part) is really easly bendable. Also, when I have paid extra for fast delivery, I have received item after few days, not straight away as it should be. For the second time when I have ordered the item, it was faster than the first time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop charger, 12 May 2014
This was bought for my nephew's laptop and it is an excellent product for the price and came securely packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 April 2014
A great replacement for my previous, faulty adapter. Extremely good price and I didn't have to wait long for my product to arrive.

4.0 out of 5 stars AC Adapter, 31 Dec 2013
Worked perfectly and very good for the price, impressed with the product and would recommend it, delivered very quick, value for money and the service is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a charger...it does exactly that, 8 Dec 2013
My amazing Samsung R730 Laptop needed a new charger because (noooo idea how) my original just stopped working this one did the trick - no I am typing on a fully charged Laptop ... I wouldn't be able to write this review if it wasn't for that little guy *sniff*

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent replacement., 2 May 2013
The item works just fine, still too early to comment on how durable it is, which is my main concern.

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING! Overheats, 3 Mar 2013
I brought this a few weeks ago, it works, but I have only now discovered that it does overheat, so I wouldn't leave it plugged in. I read the charger box, and it does say replacement charger. I wouldn't reccomend getting this, you're better off shelling out a few quid extra for the original charger.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous, 1 Mar 2013
R. HIRD "BIGBOBSTAXIS" (LIVERPOOL) - See all my reviews
This charger lasted for 5 months of light use,yesterday it burnt out ,luckily it was not left un-attended,could have been serious.