Colour: Purple/Pink|Change

on 9 February 2015
I am in love with this product. It really motivates me into exercising. It looks good and is so easy to use. It's slightly cheaper than the shops which I was happy about but still quite expensive. Well worth the money though. Delivery was speedy too. The only reason I have given it four stars is because I havnt tried it under water yet.
on 28 August 2015
This was exactly what I was looking for. After a little maneuvering to understand the semantics of how the buttons work I've got it down. I don't find that the heart rate band bothers me and hardly notice it's on. It helps me monitor my heart rate and the amount of calories I'm burning. It really helps me push myself while working out because I'm conscious of how much I'm burning.
on 28 March 2016
Needs a CR1632 battery for the wrist watch which was not available for sale in any of the general shops/supermarkets that I went to. In my view - it shouldn't be necessary to go to a specialist electronics retailer to get incidentals for such a mainstream item as an HRM. Have had to get the batteries from….. you've guessed it…… Amazon!!!

Not at all impressed.
on 17 July 2009
If you work out regularly and want to know how you're doing this does a fine job. I was amazed at the discounted price, very good value and beat other sites with ease. Exercise without a monitor is like trying to read a book in the dark, and a lot more risky, so tihs fits the bill!
on 27 October 2011
Great product, 'does exactly what it says on the tin'.
I wear it whenever I go cycling, come rain or shine, and it has never let me down.
Easy to read whilst on the move. Love the fact that it stores 10 Training Files.
Seems very accurate and looks good too. Highly recommended.
on 28 April 2015
This is my second polar watch. First one was a T7 which lasted 3 months before breaking. This T4 has lasted 8 months and no longer works. Would not recommend anyone buys a polar watch. I have attempted to contact their customer service department on both occasions when the watches broke and was told to service the watch at a cost of nearly £35 lol
on 20 February 2015
Love this had since August never had any issues with it! Have used it when swimming too would highly recommend
on 28 January 2015
Love my Polar FT4F. Wanted one for a while and i am not disappointed. This keeps me motivated to work out due to letting me know the calories burned and also keeping my heart rate in check. I also love how you can look back at your training files and see your workout performance. Delivery was quick too.
on 1 June 2015
I have had this heart rate monitor for almost a month now and have tried and tested it throughout all my workouts. I have to say I cannot fault it.
I had been looking at getting a heart rate monitor for a while, reasons being I wasn't too sure how well I was doing in my workouts / exercise. Also, personal trainers do not come cheap these days!
The price on here is much lower than on the official polar website, so I thought this was a bargain - unless of course they shove the price up.
Things I love about it ..
1) you can track how many calories you burn - ideal for weight loss, or those who are curious to know
2) the monitor bleeps at you if you're not working hard enough (you can also turn the sound off)
3) you can go through all your workouts in the data settings
4) it tells you what zone you should be in if you wish to be in the fat burning zone
5) also doubles up as a watch
6) it looks great!
7) the heart rate strap can be washed (make sure you detach the monitor first though)

That's all I can think of for now. I don't have another heart rate monitor I can compare it to, this is my first one. So far I cannot fault it. It's my fitness buddy :)

EDIT - with photo! This took me over 9 hours (wore the watch all day) but I burned this amount of calories! P.s I still love my watch! :)
review image
on 8 May 2015
I've always used Polar to train, and have found this a great purchase.

Box contains:
-HRM & chest strap
-Watch
-Directions in various languages

The coloring of the blue/orange watch is actually quite nice, and wearable outside of training if you so choose. The buttons are functional, the chest strap is M-XXL, which fits me (30" chest) though if you're any smaller 'round the ribcage I'd recommend ordering a smaller chest strap along with your watch.

If you're interested in fitness, training with a HRM is really the only way to measure how effective your workouts are.

The watch features:
-Measures avg. hr & max hr
-Calories
-Current HR
-Can access time when training, just hold HR close to monitor
-Duration of workout & time 'in zone'
-Stores previous 10 workouts

Also, ladies, I know it says it's for men but if you like the color, go ahead and buy it. Great HRM!