5.0 out of 5 stars Great little reins
Published on 15 July 2012 by M Belle

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
This harness does the job, a bit flimsy, the straps are not thick and not too long( an arm length ). I am first time user, maybe is the way they suppost to be for safety.
Published on 28 Nov. 2012 by Patricia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little reins, 15 July 2012
M Belle (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Pink) (Baby Product)
I had originally bought a set of reins from a pound shop. They were very small and did a good job while my daughter was just starting to walk. However, as she grew bigger they got too small and I needed something similar, but bigger and more sturdy. I purchased these pink ones and found them to be bigger and more sturdy. Obviously, better than a pound shop purchase. These are really easy to put on and you can unfasten one end of the part you hold on to allow you to use it as a wrist link (you wear the wrist link...the other end is still attached to one side of your child's harness). The reins with both ends attached is still easy to use with enough length to make even shorter children easy to control. Having the wrist link option, however, makes it less restrictive for older children. These have been a very good purchase and I would recommend them without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Safe Harness, 16 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Pink) (Baby Product)
My daughter is 15 months old and loves to walk everywhere, so I decided reins were needed, these are great and do exactly what i need them to do, the strap extends too for when shes older so can be used when out and about without needing her inches in front of me, very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reins, 2 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Pink) (Baby Product)
Useful item for my very independent & determined 2 year old grand-daughter, I have her safe while she can run along herself.

5.0 out of 5 stars 14 month old grandaughter, 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Pink) (Baby Product)
Lovely reins and so usefull! Lively little Emilia can now have freedom to walk with us with out fear of her breaking free of held hands and running into danger or getting lost in supermarkets.

5.0 out of 5 stars SOLID PRODUCT!, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Pink) (Baby Product)
This item is really good made. It's really solid, as my daughter likes to run around unpredictibly. So that I can keep her always on my side. Would recommend that item to everyone. THanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very reliable., 19 April 2013
This review is from: Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Pink) (Baby Product)
really sturdy and adjustable to any size, great product and exactly what i expected. i would reccomend to other mums.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 7 April 2013
Mrs. Yvonne Graham (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Pink) (Baby Product)
This is a very good set of reins. It is an excellent for adjusting to fit properly and is quite sturdy fittings. I would definitely recommend these.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 28 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars strong reins, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Pink) (Baby Product)
My daughter loves the freedom the reins give her and many time she has fallen and I've had to stop her using the reins and not once have the broke. Strong and sturdy. Not bad size for my 18 month old daughter (who's on the smaller side).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful - even if you don't use it as intended!, 26 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Pink) (Baby Product)
We find our daughter responds better to a rein that attaches to her wrist, so don't use this often - but it's been invaluable when we've been to places that don't have high chairs, or have high chairs without straps, as we've been able to use this to keep her secure. Would recommend it for that alone.

Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Pink)