4.0 out of 5 stars Bison 4mm neoprene chest waders
This would have been a 5 star but the fact that they come up very small. I bought one size larger than normal but wished I had bought 2 sizes. The size 10 boots are a tight fit for a size 9 foot. Other than that it exceeds expectations.
Published on 16 Oct. 2012 by SputnikSat

3.0 out of 5 stars size 11 not 10
Published 12 months ago by David Worrall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Bison 4mm neoprene chest waders, 16 Oct. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars neoprene chesties, 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: BISON 4MM NEOPRENE CHEST WADERS ALL SIZES WITH FREE MOBILE PHONE DRY BAG & STUDS (Misc.)
For the price these chesties cannot be beaten. I wear them for wildfowling, so they don't get as much use and wear & tear as your average angler would give them. That said, if looked after, these are as good as many higher priced items. Warning though. Many people have already said this, but i reiterate it. I am a normal size 7 UK shoe. I bought size 9 to heed the previous warnings and they are perfect, even though my neoprene wellies are only size 6.

4.0 out of 5 stars Imagine wearing a wetsuit inside wellies, 8 Jan. 2014
P. Flynn (Manchester) - See all my reviews
You'll need 2 sizes larger than you normally are.
Basically it's a 4mm wetsuit without the arms and sealed feet which in turn is sealed into a pair of wellies. This means you'll have 4mm reduced from all edges of your feet in your wellies hence I could have done with a pair 2 sizes larger not just one, but they fit well and they aren't going anywhere plus they don't make size 13's so I'll make do!

I've had to buy some more velcro to attach onto the straps as it looks like it's made for a 8ft giant! I'm 6ft 2 and it's massive, but still, I would buy them again. Well built and definitely waterproof.

4.0 out of 5 stars waders.. at cost price, 2 Mar. 2013
look around for a while.. read a few reviews b 4 buying yet too use but they look well made and come with studs and repair kit...buy a size bigger than needed...am a 8 and the 9s were just right

3.0 out of 5 stars size 11 not 10, 23 April 2014
LET ME START BY SAYING THE WADERS DO EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN. I HAVE USED THEM ON SEVERAL OCASSIONS WITHOUT ANY LEAKS. MY FIRST CONCERN WAS WHEN I ORDERED THEM I CHOSE SIZE 10 AS RECOMENDED BY BUYERS REVIEWS BUT WHEN THEY ARRIVED THE SIZE I RECIEVED WAS 11. I TRIED THEM ON AND DECIDED THAT THE EXTRA BOOT ROOM WOULD BE A GOOD THING AND DECIDED TO KEEP THEM. THIS THEN CAUSES THE PROBLEM WITH THE VELCRO SHOULDER STRAPS (NOT EVERY BODY IS OVER 6 FOOT TALL).

1.0 out of 5 stars Undersized!, 9 Nov. 2013
I ordered a sized 9 and I'm only a size 8 and I couldn't get my feet into the boot. Very tight around the ankle area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!! Waders are good quality, 26 Mar. 2015
Great!! Waders are good quality, strong and warm. i can't see why you would need to spend any more. I took advice from other buyers and ordered two sizes bigger than my shoe size and they fit perfect. Yes the straps are a bit long but i just crossed them over behind my neck, so the left strap at the back goes over my right shoulder and goes to the right velcro at front and the right one at the back goes to the left at the front. simple's!! It works well without having to move the velcro.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really excellent buy - as everyone else who bought the waders ..., 28 July 2014
Really excellent buy - as everyone else who bought the waders you must purchase 2 sizes larger than your size but they are brill

4.0 out of 5 stars I have had to add velcro to the shoulder straps as the existing velcro was not sufficient to keep the shoulder straps secure but, 26 Sept. 2014
The pair of chest waders I recieved were size 11 and not 10 and 5mm, this did not deter me and apart from being a little on the large size and me being 5 foot 7 inches. I have had to add velcro to the shoulder straps as the existing velcro was not sufficient to keep the shoulder straps secure but all in all i am happy with the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars great service very promt delivery and extremely well packed, 7 Mar. 2014
I so agree re the sizes every one else has mentioned, I am a size 9 so ordered 12 and they fit beautifully, I have tried them in very cold water and they are far ,far better than my other £200 pound waders for warm and comfort,
Value for money I think considering the price excellent, it remains to be seen if they will last but I have no reason to think they will not over all good service great product RB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›