5.0 out of 5 stars The solution to my aching wrist
I am left handed and have worked in the IT industry for 18 years, I use the mouse with my right hand. over the last couple of years the pain has been enough to make me search for solutions to resolve the issue. I tried using my mouse with my left hand but found that frustrating. I recently purchased a tablet and noticed that i used the swipe features with my left hand...
Published on 6 Sep 2012 by Mr. G. D. Simmons

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm a Logitech fan...but not this!
Usually I can't praise Logitech products enough but this (one?) does have a serious flaw; there is a lag, tiny but annoying, between gesture and response.
I bought this for my wire who feared she would end up with a repetitive stress injury from mouse use as she was experiencing some wrist discomfort. Connection was a breeze, up and running in seconds this being one...
Published 17 months ago by Chris Wood

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this wireless touchpad, 1 Sep 2014
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Touchpad (Accessory)
I really like this wireless touchpad.
It's responsive, to every touch I make and also works really well with a stylus.
I've taken it to work and everyone wants one...I just direct them to Amazon website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech excellent, 7 Sep 2014
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Touchpad (Accessory)
As with any Logitech product excellent I like using a touchpad my wife doesn't .

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Touchpad (Accessory)
I saw reviews on this item by chance, and as I suffer with arthritis thought I would try it out. I was not disappointed and it works great. So simple to connect in Windows 8 and bluetooth. The "multi finger" concept for scrolling pages, going back and forth in web pages is an excellent idea. Left and Right buttons are the same as normal, and as yet have to master cut and paste using the pad. If you have trouble with a mouse try this. It may seem a bit expensive, but I think it was worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, not excellent!, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Touchpad (Accessory)
Good product, nice touch but with a fraction of lag. The touchpad has enough surface to work on and big buttons. I bought it on sale £11,99 from amazon which is a fantastic price for a product like this. I wouldn't give £45 though for the original price. I believe is a good purchase for the amount of money i spent. Loved the amazon locker delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars As useful as I hoped., 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Touchpad (Accessory)
Let's get the bad bit out of the way quickly... the limited tracking area *is* a really annoying problem. It's a bit of a mystery how Logitech managed to put this out with such an issue, because I associate them with a quality user experience, and have several Logitech devices already.

The good news is that I read about this problem (thanks earlier reviewers!) before buying at this great price, so had a plan of action. Five minutes and four narrow strips of duct tape later and my tracking area is clearly marked out to my fingertips, and I can get on with using a very functional trackpad.

I love the WIMP interface, but since I first got my hands on a touchscreen phone I knew that a touch interface was very powerful. So I've been on the lookout for something for the desktop, and I'm delighted to find that this is as useful and easy to use as I hoped.

One thing worth mentioning though is that when I first connected this to my PC, it interfered somehow with my USB keyboard, which stopped working properly. This issue went away as soon as I installed the Logitech drivers, and I've had no problems since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Oct 2014
bfrilliant biot of kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sep 2014
Excellent product

1.0 out of 5 stars Flawed unresponsive device, could of been amazing., 26 April 2012
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Touchpad (Accessory)
I loved the idea of this product but I found it very disappointing:

It would become unresponsive if you left it for a few minutes, the buttons would work but the trackpad would do nothing. Therefore you would be tapping the buttons and continuously running your finger on it for a few seconds to get it working again. Is this some kind of power saving sleep mode it goes into? Really bad, I took mine back for a refund. Why doesn't it just work like the apple one.

When it works, it works, but I kept finding my finger running off the edge of the sensitive area. Which is less than the actual area, so you can't feel it and have any tactile feedback. Therefore it becomes unresponsive again. Bad design!

Also, there is no option for a right click by tapping two fingers. This would of been great to have as an "option".

These are three major flaws. Apple's magic trackpad is by far the best, it is such a shame that no one can come close to it in terms of overall design and quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as chips., 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Touchpad (Accessory)
I as a little worried that the hand movements for back page etc would be a nightmare but they are very intuitive and easy to remember. There isn't much to say about this product apart from "It does what you expect and does it well". Logitech don't tend to let you down.

This is a nice thing to own. Sometimes I just kick back and browse. This is ideal. Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Touchpad (Accessory)
Got this to compliment my mouse not replace it as with moderate to heavy use i get hand cramp, this does the job.
Has built in features for scroll switching windows ect.
Bigger than it looks i was worried this would be too small to be useful.
Well made and looks good too.

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›