Shop now Shop Now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 25 December 2014
Mansun are one of my favourite bands, so I'm going to love this, obviously. I know that some people aren't happy about what they've done with the artwork, but this is a bargain if it is the music that is important to you. Of the two albums, Six is regarded as the true classic amongst fans, with Little Kix being seen as a "Mansun goes pop" offering. To my mind, there are some really good songs on Little Kix, though admittedly a few are dire by the usual Mansun standards.

You're getting something a bit different with Mansun: that's especially true of Six, but also with Little Kix. The harder edged, punk influence is clearer on the former, but the latter is still different enough to be interesting.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 October 2013
I had the first Mansun album and loved it back in the day. For some strange reason, despite liking the singles off the next two albums I didn't buy either. This double pack let me go a little way towards making up for that. Both albums need a bit of time, but they are both really good.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse