VINE VOICEon 11 October 2012
i often make cupcakes as im a keen baker and always make far too many so the kids and hubby used to take them to school and work in tubs which ruined the icing and shapes, these boxes are superb, great value, strong construction and easy to put together, takes seconds to bend them into shape and then unfold ready to store away for next time, takes a good large cupcakes with a good height of topping as well, no they wont last forever but for value for money you cant beat these
on 7 September 2012
I wanted strong & substantial box for special wedding fairy cakes. This box met my requirements. The item was strong and the insert tray fitted very well. The cakes were easy to remove from the inner tray. There was a misunderstanding with my order & the company settled by return of e-mail. Have some in stock now. Great product.
on 16 November 2012
Good sturdy box, easy to assemble,much needed to transport cakes to a friend's wedding party. Excellent value for money and strong enough to be reused.
on 2 October 2012
This box was good for what I needed. The only thing that bothered me was that it was a bit rough around the edges - perhaps through transport. It looked ok dressed up with cakes and a bow though :).
on 20 May 2013
I offered to make cupcakes for my friend's hen weekend, and got this box to transport them. Put the cakes in, put the box in the car and by the time I had got there ALL of them had overturned in the box! There was buttercream everywhere and not one of the 12 cakes I made was salvageable. Shocking and a complete waste of time and money. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IT DOES NOT DO WHAT IT IS DESIGNED TO DO.
Wonderful product to transfer anything really that will fit in the cavaties. I used mine for small glass votive candles but they are meant for muffins. Stack neatly and save you trying to transfer 24 cupcakes, muffins or anything that size in a compact and neat fashion.
on 21 April 2012
I was very late in ordering this product but due to speedy delivery it arrived in time and the product was as described. Very pleased with the service received and would definitely recommend!
on 24 October 2013
I bought this because it folds flat for storage.
Being cardboard it is not going to last forever, but unlike some of the larger plastic cup cake containers this one has the card inside to keep the cakes in place and stop them from bumping about in transit.
I have used it twice and wiped it clean after each use. There are some marks on the card from the fat in the icing, but that is to be expected.
If you want a cheap solution to transporting cupcakes then I heartily recommend this. If however you want a longer lasting solution then I recommend you look at plastic alternatives
on 21 November 2012
I ordered this box through the standard order process, so the wait was expected to be about 5 working days maximum, however it came early- which is always great!. The box is very durable and holds cupcakes well, I would recommend this box for anyone who would need to hold many cupcakes at a time as well as transport this box, since it is stronger than the usual boxes that you get from cake shops. It is quite wide-set, but it does carry alot of weight, which is good, if necessary. Overall it's a great buy
on 23 February 2012
Excellent. Would definately use this cup cake box company again. Arrived intact when advised. All in all a good purchasing experience.