5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent idea
They really work, and they keep my plants watered while I'm away. The only problem is that they might tipple over because of the weight, so make sure that they are the right ones for your pot size.

Published 16 months ago by Andreea

3.0 out of 5 stars BIT OF A FAFF
I'd moved a palm plant into the conservatory over Winter & wanted something to keep the roots moist without drowning it. These seemed like a good idea & was impressed by the quality for the price.

Published on 25 Feb. 2013 by Dave R

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent idea, 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: PMS Glass Globe Plant Feeders (Garden & Outdoors)

I bought similar shorter globes before elsewhere, and I just wanted a few more. These globes are best for big pots, and most of my pots are quite small, so the globes are slightly too long.

3.0 out of 5 stars BIT OF A FAFF, 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: PMS Glass Globe Plant Feeders (Garden & Outdoors)

However, they're awkward to fill as the spout is quite narrow - obviously so that the water doesn't run out immediately. The spout also tends to block with soil when you insert them, I ended up making a hole in the soil with an old sharpening steel, which worked. The other thing was that they seemed to empty overnight, (I was using two) so I ended up just topping up the palm as & when it needed it.

I moved the onto a couple of smaller house plants & they seemed to work well on those. We're not the best at remembering to water plants & these saved us having to think about it. They look quite attractive, but do tend to be top-heavy so need a good shove into the soil - which then block up the end.

I can see they'd be useful if you're going to be away for a while, but didn't work for the purpose I'd intended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 19 Jun. 2013
Road Rocket (Northern England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PMS Glass Globe Plant Feeders (Garden & Outdoors)
These are very attractive objects but as they are often hidden amongst the foliage it is rather immaterial. I'm not sure whether they are as efficient as claimed - mine were empty after I returned from a short break of only five days. But my main gripe is they are awful to fill with water and would be better with a large filling hole and bung on top of the globe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watering bling!, 27 Nov. 2011
This review is from: PMS Glass Globe Plant Feeders (Garden & Outdoors)
Bought these as a gift. Very pretty and good quality.
A bit big for indoor plants but great for balconies/conservatories, especially if you put them in a pot of the same colour.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not that functional, 20 July 2014
J. Mitchell - See all my reviews
This review is from: PMS Glass Globe Plant Feeders (Garden & Outdoors)
Firstly 2 of the 4 I ordered arrived broken at the tip and one was covered in earth so had presumably been returned. I was offered a 30% discount which was increased to 50% when I queried it. All communication was efficient and polite.
I tried the unbroken ones and they just seem to clog up with earth at the tips and the water stays in the globe even though the soil is dry. I've tried poking the earth out and refilling but it's fiddly and still doesn't work.
I've swapped to the less pretty but more functional watering spikes with plastic bottles which so far seem to be doing the job.
It's a pity as this is a nice idea.

3.0 out of 5 stars quite big, 6 May 2014
This review is from: PMS Glass Globe Plant Feeders (Garden & Outdoors)
These globe plant feeders are fine, but they are quite big, or rather tall. The part that goes into the pot is quite long so it's hard to keep it straight in medium pots. They do work and kept my plants alive when I was away.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not for two weeks, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: PMS Glass Globe Plant Feeders (Garden & Outdoors)
These are really very nice looking plant feeders and I was hopeful in terms of how they would work. Like other reviewers, I didn't find them particularly easier to fill but managed to find the knack in the end. I also struggled with soil getting stuck in the end but that was fairly easy to resolve. The main issue was that I came home after 6 days to find that half the globes were half full and the rest were empty. Very disappointing in such a nice product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 1 May 2012
This review is from: PMS Glass Globe Plant Feeders (Garden & Outdoors)
This is a very good product and the plants are loving being watered whenever they need it. very pretty as well and good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive and useful, 15 May 2014
LKM "Gadget Queen" (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PMS Glass Globe Plant Feeders (Garden & Outdoors)
Previously purchased the smaller option to this for some small hanging baskets which I was very happy with. These arrived today and are ideal for either large hanging baskets or larger pots. Very attractive amongst the foliage and again do the job they were purchased for! Amazing for the price charged!

5.0 out of 5 stars plant feeders, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: PMS Glass Globe Plant Feeders (Garden & Outdoors)
The feeders are worth the world cant do without them I cannot fault them,I already got a few , but can never have enough

PMS Glass Globe Plant Feeders