on 8 March 2012
This protein powder is amazing; it tastes great, it dissolves well, no gritty after taste like some hemp powders and it's not too sweet.
I'm not a total vegan but prefer to use this instead of whey shakes and most whey shakes have dodgy sugars in them.
on 17 April 2014
This is a plant based protein that does not cause bloat. Using this I have lost many fat kilos AND gained muscle kilo. Heart healthy and the best protein supplement I have ever used.
on 2 April 2014
This is the best fitness protein on the market. Plant based protein drinks do not leave you bloated like the whey based protein drinks and are healthier for you.
on 27 July 2015
I have this with almond milk after my workouts, keeps my hunger at bay whilst providing the protein needed to repair my muscles. You don't get the unpleasant bloating etc that you get with whey protein. The only thing that stops me giving a 5 is the price, bit on the expensive side but it works.
on 22 December 2014
i love this stuff!! for me, vega is a top top quality product--their stuff tastes amazing, is pure, natural, vegan, organic, and the company ethos is inspirational. i am a nutritionist and have been recommending these products for years with tremendous results. i use it for exercise, for nutrition, for supplements--i have yet to find one that fails to tick all my boxes on taste, value, and expense. at the moment i am pregnant and using it in my morning smoothies, it helps with my morning sickness. definitely worth a go (or ten!)
on 15 April 2013
Fantastic product, highly recommended! Ive finally found the cleanest supplement out there! All plant-based and nothing to worry about. Get it!
on 14 April 2014
This is a great protein supplement which is ideal for recovery, particularly if you are wanting to add muscle without using animal products.
on 29 October 2012
I've heard bad things about other vegan protein/recovery drinks. But this one is DELICIOUS! My whey-drinking-recovery-drink addict boyfriend even likes to steal a scoop to mix in with his own drink!

A bit expensive but worth it for the treat of a delicious drink that I look forward to guzzling down after my grueling workouts!
on 5 May 2015
This protein mixes very well and tastes a hell of al lot better than other vegan based proteins. Hard to say if it's any good because it's just a protein. I do think that for the size of the container it is over priced but that said it's supposed to have very good ingredients.
on 6 June 2016
I think it is a good quality powder. Unfortunately it gives me an upset stomach, ii don't know if because the stevia extract. I have a very sensitive stomach, IBS ect. But i think it is a good powder for peoplee with more normal digestion.

See one answered question