4.5 out of 5 stars1,636

on 30 September 2015
When I ordered this earrings I wasn't expecting much to be honest and this was due to its low price. But, I was wrong.
Since the moment they arrived I was pleasantly impressed. They came in a very good box (good presentation) and they look very nice.
The crystal is very brilliant and clear (not yellow colour as sometimes happens). They also have a good size and the 925 stamp at the earring backs (despite being super small).
Overall I'm very happy with them and I think this are an excellent buy if you want to use them daily or for a special occasion, they wont let you down.
review image review image review image
on 19 March 2015
Lovely product, I'm allergic to cheap jewellery but I have been wearing these constantly for 3 weeks with no issues, you can wear them with anything super pleased! I bought 2 pairs instead of paying postage which made so much more sense
review image
on 13 March 2012
These earrings are truly beautiful, the perfect size (not too big, not too small) and look very glamourous, yet still suitable to wear every day too, if you so choose. I have sensitive skin so my ears can get allergic reaction easily from earrings, but this one caused no reaction whatsoever. I thoroughly recommend them!
0Comment|125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 April 2015
My 12 year old daughter bought these- they are very poor quality and I think stating that the rrp is £137 + is deceiving. Very disappointing. Not worth the £6 we paid. Definitely not Swarovski- had a foil backing on the actual stone & the setting is flimsy - total rubbish!
on 30 May 2013
This is the second pair of earrings I have bought from this seller. They look really expensive . I will be buying other colours.
on 1 July 2013
these earings look ok but one broke after one day they are not stuck firmly enough which is a shame as I really wanted to wear them for a special occasion and one earing is no good so I think Pewterhooter should replace
on 4 January 2015
Don't know how long they will last one stone was loose have tried to keep it in place by trying to tighten it myself
on 27 August 2012
Bought them as gift for my mum. And they looked okay actually. But when I decided to try them on, one of the earrings broke down just immediately... Maybe I was just unlucky, but I don't recommend it - the quality should be poor if this happens.
on 4 December 2011
I am very pleased with these earrings! They are just as described and expected. I don't like large earrings and these add a nice sparkle when I feel I need that bit of bling. Delivery was very quick! Would also make a nice gift.
on 8 December 2014
I bought these earrings assuming that they were as advertised made with real Swarovski crystal but when I received them it appeared that they were they were made of Swarovski elements which I feel was false advertising since it clearly states that it they contain Swarovski crystal

See one answered question