5.0 out of 5 stars Brill value for money.
Lovely and sparkley, great quality. Def worth the money. Very pleased with them and would recommend them to friends :-)
Published on 5 Jan 2012 by Rach

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
Bought them as gift for my mum. And they looked okay actually. But when I decided to try them on, one of the earrings broke down just immediately... Maybe I was just unlucky, but I don't recommend it - the quality should be poor if this happens.
Published 23 months ago by MaryNice

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill value for money., 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: Solid Silver Solitaire Stud Earrings set with SWAROVSKI Elements. (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings, 13 Mar 2012
These earrings are truly beautiful, the perfect size (not too big, not too small) and look very glamourous, yet still suitable to wear every day too, if you so choose. I have sensitive skin so my ears can get allergic reaction easily from earrings, but this one caused no reaction whatsoever. I thoroughly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Earrings, 4 Sep 2013
S. mckenzie (leeds) - See all my reviews
These earrings look absolutely beautiful when wearing them. I wear them everyday. I saw that a few people has issues with their earrings, maybe it was a faulty batch. So far so good with my earrings they have been ok.
They arrived quickly. I'm happy with my order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 30 May 2013
This is the second pair of earrings I have bought from this seller. They look really expensive . I will be buying other colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Earrings, 2 Mar 2013
These earrings are a great buy. They are very well made, a good size and look a lot more than they
cost.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 27 Aug 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 23 Mar 2013
These are okay but you get what you pay for. The posts are quite short which results in one of them falling out every now and then. They are easy to fall out, I've lost both butterflies now. But they're sparkly and cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 2 Mar 2013
Beautiful pair of earrings, nice size, not too small like some I've looked at. Shall buy more items from Pewterhooter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 23 Nov 2012
The earrings came very Quickly and looked nice, they were for a gift so I put them into a better gift box, this was when I found one of the butterfly backs kept falling off.
I emailed the seller straight away and have had no responce. So because of this I won't be buying again from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blinging lovely, 4 Dec 2011
I am very pleased with these earrings! They are just as described and expected. I don't like large earrings and these add a nice sparkle when I feel I need that bit of bling. Delivery was very quick! Would also make a nice gift.