Colour: Green|Change

on 29 May 2013
Very cool little torch, it's uses seem endless.

The legs seem to take some looking after with heavy use if you want them looking straight all the time. They tend to twist.

It is a little fiddly to change the batteries, I used a small flat-head screwdriver which left some subtle marks, but nothing major.

The legs can be purchased as a separate product here: Nite Ize GT6-2PK-03 Gear Tie Reusable 6-Inch Rubber Twist Tie , 2-Pack , Blue
on 30 October 2013
Very bright light, brilliant little gadget, legs can be wrapped around light body allowing it to be kept on car keys, will buy again. Great stocking fillers.
on 12 July 2013
The bug lite is a handy little item to have in your hand bag. Its a great conversational piece !!. It is light and flexible and will fit in the smallest bag. You are never without a light. Good product.
on 14 April 2013
I bought this as a present for a teenager who goes camping with the scouts. She was really thrilled with it. It is very adaptable to lots of situations. It can stand up and also the bendy legs can wrap around tent poles and bag handles. Plus it is really cute !
on 12 October 2013
Nice and light to carry - great for wrapping round tent poles - nice bright colour meant the kids loved it
on 12 February 2015
I bought my sister one for Christmas and loved it so got my own. Really useful for camping and backpacking and won't take up any room when packing, the light is good, much better than I expected and it seems well made. Love the novelty value of it.
on 13 May 2016
My second bug (I thought the first one had stopped working, until I read the start up instructions for the new bug). I use it for reading, without disturbing my partner, in the middle of the night.
on 11 January 2015
It's too small, mine must of been faulty as it wouldn't program. Was brought for my young son as a cool night light and just didn't do the job I expe it to do.
on 6 March 2014
Fun, brightness and is particularly useful when making repairs in small confined spaces where height and angle can be adapted
on 1 April 2015
It is impressively bright for such a small light. Legs and and carabiner mean that it has multiple uses

See one answered question