4.0 out of 5 stars Nice smart cover for my 7" Lenovo A1
Published on 5 Feb. 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on 29 Dec. 2012 by TwoArmedBandit

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: BELTON 8" Tablet Hard Case - Black Faux Leather Carrying Case (Personal Computers)
Ordered this for use with a Archos Cobalt 80 tab bought from Tesco on Boxing day. I have to say that, whilst the fit is good, the quality of the case is very poor. The external finish is nothing like the one in the picture (it has a poorly embossed Android logo, not the wording as shown) it's not 'padded' at all and really seems like cardboard with a poor layer of rubbery laminate stuck over it (with bubbles where it's not stuck down properly in places). The internal lining looks more like the picture, but mine was actually torn in one place. The fastening looks like it won't last long. The stitching is all over the place and actually goes off the edge of the case a couple of times.

I can only think that they've replaced this with a different product since the original reviews. I'll certainly be sending it back if the postage is not too expensive.

3.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for the Archos Cobalt 8" tablet., 3 Jan. 2013
slimpedro (Renfrewshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this for the Archos Cobalt 8" tablet, based on dimensions, descriptions and reviews. To be honest it is perfect for the Cobalt 8" tablet... It fits very neatly, the tablet sits very snugly in the four elasticated corners; in fact you could say this was designed specifically for it. One drawback is the camera at the back is obscured whilst in the case, but for day to day use this is a very minor issue. Another small issue is that you need to remove the top left strap for charging, but again only a minor issue.

The power button is not obscured by the straps, and the volume rocker bar sits neatly under the top right strap, but still allowing functionality. USB port is still also easily accessible.

But buyer beware.... there seems to be two sellers for this case, and I seem to have picked the BAD one. The case I received is basically hard cardboard, not 'faux leather' at all, it is VERY cheap looking and cheap feeling. Also the case I received is not the one in the picture. If I wasn't going on holiday in a couple of days time I would 100% be sending it back, but I need it... so....

I've seen other reviews saying it's a pretty decent case, and would agree if it wasn't so cheap and nasty.

Please, if you are considering buying on of these tablet cases, make sure you buy the one with the highest rating... there's two on Amazon, so make sure you choose the right one.

Unfortunately I chose the one weith the least stars, and now I have what is apparently the cheaper option of the two.

In summary..... this case is ideal for the Archos Cobalt 8" tablet, but the quality is a huge let down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice smart cover for my 7" Lenovo A1, 5 Feb. 2012
I was a bit worried my tablet would not fit but once it arrived all my fears disappeared. It's really well styled and I have to say, I'm surprised someone gave it one star.It's not real leather so may not withstand the same endurance over time but am very pleased with it and glad I took the plunge. I suspect even other thicker 7" tablets would still fit. But the Lenovo A1 definately looks smart in this cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belton 8 inch Momo Bird 8, 17 Jun. 2012
Having measured every tablet mentioned in the reviews for this case I came to the decision that there is very little consistency in the published specs!!
Some specs saying the tablet was bigger than the case yet the owner saying it fitted! I liked the idea of the elastic corner straps to hold the tablet in as this seemed to give flexibility of fitting. So, I bought one for my Momo Bird 8 (which is a fantastic product - from GTR Ployer Momo8 Bird Tablet PC - 8 Inch Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) - 1024 * 768 Capacitive 5 Point Touch Screen, 1.6GHz Processor, 8GB storage, 1GB DDR3 Memory, Ultra Thin, 9.7mm design - 3D Output - Flash 11.1 - New Google Play installed - All iPl... - will do a review soon).
Best buy I could have made - Quality is brilliant - Faux leather looks good and unless up real close looks far pricier than it is.
Strap feeds through loop to hold shut - Open up and very tasteful light tan lid provides screen protection. Birdy (152x199x10mm) sits in the elastic straps a treat and shows no sign of falling out. One corner strap just misses the on/off & volume button so no worries there. There is room for a very slightly bigger tablet but only about +5mm each on L & W.
Case doubles back to provide angled viewing and strap folded back into loop gives it stability. Bit awkward to type on screen at this position but large keyboard seems ok for now - will consider keyboard + case versions later - possibly.
Value for money - to quote the latest trend 7,000 percent !!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice simple case, 3 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for NATPC M9500S Capacitive, 25 Jan. 2012
Its a very nice, solid case for the money that houses my tablet very well. I think a lot of people are worried that the little elastic straps won't hold their tablet securely, but i find that they work very well. that coupled with the material on the inside of the case, that i can only describe as a suade type material, help to grip the tablet holding it steady with zero movement.

The only thing to note that might irritate people is that on my tablet (stated in the title) one of the little straps covers the charging port. Doesn't take much to move the strap though.

its well worth the money even with its minor design flaw.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case, but NOT for Nexus 7, 8 Aug. 2012
Hani (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This case packs good value for money, but it's not suitable for Google Nexus 7 tablets. The bottom right elastic corner completely blocks the audio plug so you can't connect earphones or headsets with the case on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, good price, 15 May 2012
Bought this for a NATPC M009S 8GB, it fits perfectly and the elasticated straps hold it in nice and tight. Have to move one strap slightly to get the charger in but that's the only niggle really.

It makes the tablet easier to carry around, offers a degree of protection, looks good and is cheap. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belton 7" Tablet Case, 4 Mar. 2012
The item was exactly as described. The case was purchased for a Scroll Essential 7" tablet, the only problem was that one of the elastic straps covered the on/off switch which is easily overcome. Overall an excellent product."

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for my Novo7 Aurora!!!!, 28 Feb. 2012
A. JIBOYE "Jiggykilla" (London) - See all my reviews
I've looked everywhere for a decent case for my aurora, the one I ordered with the aurora from china was crap. So I decided to give this one a try. Its well made and fits perfectly with the super slim aurora, I would recommend it to any aurora users looking for a decent case.