5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
What a lovely little compact camera, great for point and shot. So many options and settings. Fits tripods perfectly. Lovely clear, crisp LCD screen, and the photos are amazing. Night mode blow me away, the details it picks out without washing out the photo. Find faces in photos, and adjusts accordingly no problem whatsoever and you don't have to wait long at all for...
Published 24 months ago by Bubbla

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, for a budget. Buy better if you can afford it.
I bought this camera for a quick city break. It's small and light which is a bonus for travelling. It's easy to work, no need to read the instructions but the picture quality is average and not great for night use. You may want to spend a little more for better quality, that's just common sense really.
Published on 9 April 2012 by Chicago87

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 58 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars By all accounts...., 5 Mar 2012
This is a great little camera. I've never used it, I sent it as a gift to my daughter and she says so. Especially after I sent her the 8Gb memory card.
Wish I'd known how little memory it had built in but hey ho, we live and learn. So the 5 star rating is not actually mine but still stands because my daughter says so!

4.0 out of 5 stars More than what I was expecting for the expence, 3 Mar 2012
More than what I was expecting for the expence. There are a lot of functionalitites for flash/no flash pictures, night shots, face recognition. It doesn't have a 5 star review because the color balance is too shifted on the reds at low light condition and I have to retouch pictures on the pc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good budget compact, 8 Jan 2012
A very good budget compact, and perfect for our daughter. My only complaint is that we ordered a pink one, and even though the box said pink, the camera inside was red.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous limitations in USB charging, but good points too, 28 Mar 2012
I've discovered this camera cannot be seemingly charged via a PC; you have to buy a charger separately, or one of those USB plugs. If using the latter, it doesn't show you when it's fully charged, instead the battery icon disappears so you are left with a blank screen; one can only assume this means charging is complete.

Often, if you have unplugged the camera from a PC after transferring photos, it fails to register when plugged in again. Possibly this is a Windows bug; I would need to check further.

My initial holiday photos in the mountains were nowhere near as good as from my previous Fujifilm camera (which had 6MP - more than enough). However, I was using the 'snow' setting whereas in the past I've used 'auto'. The results from the previous camera were outstanding for a low-end product.

Due to the new, higher MP lens, the camera is not flat and compact like the last one.

I'll try some more photos under the 'auto' setting, and if they're good, I might rate this a 3. There again, the charging limitation is quite ludicrous and should be pointed out when you buy it.

**Edit, 13th April 2012:

I've now tried more photos using the 'auto' setting and I'm pleased to report the results are much better. I've upped my rating from 2 to 3; this would be a 4 if it weren't for the non-PC-USB charging issue.

I've also had more time to play about with the features and buttons. Whilst it feels a little more "plasticy" and lightweight than the previous one, it's nicely designed and easy to use; it looks smart too. One excellent feature is that on-screen prompts give you clues when it senses you're struggling to get back to, e.g., shooting mode.

All in all, since my initial review, I'm pleased to say that on balance I'm happy with the camera, especially at this price. The charging issue is ludicrous though and might have affected my purchase intention, although it's not a huge issue for me as I already own two plug-in USB chargers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Camera, 23 Mar 2014
For it's price this is by far the best camera i could buy superb crystal clear pictures that you would expect from a much higher priced camera,So easy to use no degree's needed,All in all very happy thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Fujifilm FinePix L55 Digital Camera, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm FinePix L55 Digital Camera - Purple (12MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.4 inch LCD Screen (Electronics)
Wife loves it.It is reliable and easy to use. Great value for what it's offers and recommended for anyone's general use

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic camera, 13 Dec 2013
Not overly impressed with this. Picture quality is not great, very slow in locking on the image. and over grainy in low light shots. there is better cameras out there for similar money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but not waterproof..., 11 Aug 2013
The picture quality was great, very compact and snazzy but I forgot it was in my pocket and went for a swim... needless to say it no longer works :L

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good camera and great value, 24 July 2013
I. Hooper (UK) - See all my reviews
Very good camera and great value, purchase if you want a cheap camera with good picture quality (zoom isn't the best though). Seller was very helpful and very quick to respond to my query.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace, 15 Jun 2013
Best compact camara I have had good features, great pics,easy to use and good battery life. Would highly recommend. My only gripe is not with the camara but is no instructions.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 58 | Next ›