4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes
Nice lightweight waterproof jacket. Just be careful of the sizes. I bought a medium (my normal size for UK), and probably would have been better off with a small.
Published 14 months ago by Keith Allcock

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
It looks very cheap
Published 2 months ago by v christofi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes, 3 July 2013
Keith Allcock - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cutter & Buck Men's Waterproof Jacket (Sports Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 17 Jun 2013
its a big Large, i would suggest sizing down if you were buying,
but a great jacket
Real light and easy to pack

5.0 out of 5 stars great golf jacket, 16 May 2013
Bought this for golfing nice n light don't even know you've got it on. Excellent value for money keeps me nice n dry .

5.0 out of 5 stars Daryl Alexander in Sydney Australia Waterproof Jacket, 8 July 2013
The speed of delivery amazed me. Even for Amason it was very fast.3 days from odering the jacket.
The product itself lived up to all I had read on it and it fits very well.
The quality of the material and manufacture was very good.Very much as good as a more expensive jacket that I had left in a restaurant in Paris.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 26 April 2013
Fast delivery of a good product, very pleased! A nice lightweight rain proof jacket perfect for the unpredictable weather without making you over heat!

4.0 out of 5 stars GOLF J ACKET., 8 Feb 2013
Mr. J. G. Malone (Canvey Island Essex) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my sons birthday. he,s very pleased with it.I cant say any more as Im not the wearer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 30 Jun 2014
It looks very cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket!, 28 May 2014
S. Herve "Sylvanus" (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I got this jacket a couple of months ago, because I walk everywhere and in the mid-season, I need some coat that takes care of the ever changing British weather. Now, When I got this jacket, at first I felt a little disappointed because it felt so light I thought it was a cheap oversold jacket, though it had a nice feel. The reality of it is that this jacket is super extra light and super nice to the touch. I have come to love it because of the two things. It definitely is quality that doesn't need quantity, hence the lightweightness. added to that it has a slick look.
In regards to specs, the hardened velcro to fasten the wrists hold really well and I don't see them wear very quickly. The tightening strings around the waste holds well, and although they are left to hang a bit on the side they do what they are supposed to do. The best thing is the from zip. It is made of the strong stuff, not heavy mind you, the quality type rather, I feel totally at peace with the strength of this zip. It won't loosen, I have proper control of where it stops, but again, the strength is impressive for the lightness of it. The feel of the main material is excellent, sort of soft and and definitely not plastic-like that creases. It's smooth. I have walked under the rain and I can confirm it definitely waterproof, even the strings of my backpack on the shoulder didn't encourage the water to get through.
This is a mature jacket with a very fair price tag and a discreet cool style. I also agree with the other comments that say the size is propably a little big, maybe half a size or so.
Overall, I am completely satisfied with this jacket and that's a 5 star buy I would never hesitate to recommend.
Go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket that I have now worn for 2 years, 14 May 2014
This is a great looking jacket, it is light to carry and wear and has kept me dry in some quite heavy rain while I have played Golf

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and appears to be waterproof too - though yet to be severely tested, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cutter & Buck Men's Waterproof Jacket (Sports Apparel)
Worn once for golf, but it wasn't raining then. There will no doubt be such occasions ahead! Comfortable and looks good. Zipped pockets are useful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›