5.0 out of 5 stars Fly have never let me down
These arrived and I love them, colours perfect and soooo comfy -I'm a big Fly london fan and would like quite a few more pairs in the new collection, so I'm saving up.
Published on 9 April 2012 by Mrs. N. Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars not designed for narrow feet - a full insole may help
These are stylish and comfortable shoes, but unfortunately the straps crossing at the front are too long for narrow feet. In my case they needed to be an inch shorter. It would be ok if they were both adjustable. Really disappointed as they would have been so useful!

Published on 7 April 2012 by PiX

3.0 out of 5 stars not designed for narrow feet - a full insole may help, 7 April 2012
This review is from: Fly London Women's Yate Wedge Court Shoes (Apparel)

Update 06/12 - have discovered I can achieve an acceptable fit with the addition of a full insole. V pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly have never let me down, 9 April 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars really comfy, a little quirky, 16 July 2012
These are very comfortable & stylish shoes indeed, but watch out for the straps: if your foot's not too strong, you may have to have them cut down and sewn to size at the cobbler's.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the shoes, 7 Jun 2012
The Shoes are great. True to size, and colour. Just what I was expecting in fact. Delivery was quick and wrapping was fine not overdone, enough to protect the contents of the packet. Now I am enjoying my shoes and would definately search for Fly London when looking for more!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 25 April 2012
This review is from: Fly London Women's Yate Wedge Court Shoes (Apparel)
I bought the khaki cupido which is just grey. The sizing is perfect and these shoes are so comfy, I can wear them and walk around in them for hours. I got these on sale and I am considering getting another pair in a different color.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes, 17 April 2013
Nice to wear, love the shape and the height. Cute and comfey. I'm on my feet a lot and can last in these all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars fly shoes, 30 May 2012
Lovely shoes but i had to send them back because they were HUge on me. i ususlly get into a size 4 even though my feet are 3 and 1/2 because they are also quite wide. But not these oh no they were massive. Don't know if any one else has had this problem?

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, 28 April 2014
I like these shoes. I went for them as the other reviews suggested they were wide fitting, and I have weird shaped feet. I have size 4 feet with the highest arch known to man, and toes that spread loads when I was pregnant, and have not gone back to normal. So when you look at my feet, they look kind of cute and small, but when I try to put on a shoe, they look like wide, fat, paws.

As the other reviews say, the straps are generous. I (just) managed to get my feet in, and, once in, I found the straps to be a perfect fit. My only complaint is that the toe area is a bit tight on me, but this is due to my wide toes. I think for a 'normal' person they'd be fine.

I also have a bad back, so was attracted by the wedge heal. This has proved to be nice and comfy for me, and the padded soles are lovely. All in all a good shoe. I'd have given it 5 stars if it fit my wide toes, but I realise that I'm asking a lot from a shoe to fit my odd feet :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, 1 May 2014
These shoes are very comfortable. I have bought Fly, size 6's before, and found them slightly on the large side, but these fit perfectly. The criss-cross straps add to the comfort.
The colour is more tomato than pillar-box red, but nice and bright.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, 25 April 2014
As some reviewers have said these aren't a true purple but a dusky pink. I don't mind this as they are very comfortable. I have thin feet and they fit me perfectly.
Cannot recommend these highly enough just wish I could afford another pair!

Fly London Women's Yate Wedge Court Shoes