5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing thing!!!
Published 22 months ago by Ludamara

3.0 out of 5 stars Should be good, could be better
The printer arrived promptly. There are two things I am disappointed with; it is prone to paper jams particularly if using the bypass tray; quality of copying colours is not as good as my inkjet printer. That said it does everything else well and is a lot quieter than my inkjet.
Published on 30 Sept. 2012 by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing thing!!!, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Xerox WorkCentre 6015B Colour Laser All-in-One Printer (Accessory)
I got this thing when it was on sale or something for 99 pounds. There is a seller with excellent cheap replacement toners for 16 pounds or 50 for the lot. Quality of the prints is amazing, fast reliable, excellent. And it is in colour!! I love it. I already went through 2 sets of toners and they are quite durable. However two things that i don't like, well one actually - toners that come preinstalled are half full, so max 500 pages. And the only problem with this printer is the paper feed. It only takes like 10-15 sheets of paper. But colour laser printer with toner cheaper than the ink cartridge - it's a no brainer

3.0 out of 5 stars Should be good, could be better, 30 Sept. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 8 Dec. 2012
It seemed to good to be true - a colour laser printer for less than £100 with enough toner for 500 copies. But from the moment it was switched on I have had nothing but praise for this little machine. I must have printed at least 400 copies and there is still plenty of ink left. The quality is excellent and very fast. Scanning multiple images is a little laborious, and without wifi I have to unplug from the pc and plug into the laptop when necessary. But these are very minor issues for what is a superb product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 2 May 2014
This printer is a waste of money. I worked fine to start with then it starts getting paper jams so often to the point where the paper is actually stuck inside the printer, behind the fuser. I couldn't pull the paper out by opening the rear case and pull the leavers. The whole back panel needs to be taken off. When I phoned their aftersales service, they transferred me 3 times to the "right department" only to be told later on that they couldn't help me because they didn't recognize the Serial Number. I don't what they mean by don't recognizes the SN. My blood boiled, it was so annoying. I got a help in the end from a local company but after few weeks working, the same paper jam happened again. I print around 150-200 pages a week, the printer should be suitable for the workload. But anyway, think twice before you buy them

5.0 out of 5 stars Best deal ever!, 26 Sept. 2012
The printer is the best for it's money. I bought it for £89.96 and for that price is perfect. Decent speed of both black and color printing, easy to maintain and cheap cartridges. I would recommend this printer to anyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Better printers out there, 17 Jan. 2015
Duplex printing has to be done manually and its a big struggle. Scanning multiple pages - the first page scanned turns out as the last page in the output. If the documents you scan are printed on both sides its a struggle and order of pages in the output document is totally jumbled. While printing multiple pages, if the printer runs out of paper, I have had instances of the printer printing pages all the way from the start. I'm sure there are better products out there

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Nov. 2012
Great printer, includes all toner cartridges, works with macs and pc's. Fast setup, fast printing, great quality! and of course, a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid!, 20 Jan. 2014
Having had a number of all-in-one printers over the years, I just wish I'd bought this one! Ok it's bigger than the others (but fine as a genuine 'desk -top') and cost a bit more too (although sale price was a bargain). It works a way quietly at reasonable speed for my needs (about 100 pages a week tops). Biggest draw back is it doesn't have wireless (although there is such a model available I believe). Maintenance, replacement of cartridges etc is a doddle. Compatible cartridges also cut down on cost, and unlike some printers the Xerox accepts them readily (no funny messages etc.). Not the fastest, not the most flexible, not the cheapest colour laser printer around, but for relatively light home office use I have not had better in the last 10 years.

4.0 out of 5 stars Laser King, 3 Feb. 2013
This printer has instilled confidence in my work. It re-assures me in every area where my other equipmorents have failed to. This is definitely worth its boasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant value, 11 Oct. 2012
I have had this a week and seems really fast, good quality and much more robust that an ink jet. I love it so far.