5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Deal:) info about product aswell
This is a very good deal for the amount of games and quality of games that you are getting. All of these games are very good games and if you have played them before great nostalgia:)
Published 21 months ago by Gecko117

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money although with some technical problems.
Technical bit.

Published on 17 May 2012 by Christie85

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Deal:) info about product aswell, 17 Oct 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ubisoft Classics (5 game pack, incl Assassin's Creed) (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I didn't have a problem with installing any of the games which all come with their own disc within the case although when playing assasins creed when you start up do not have the internet on as the game will crash for some reason, regular problem apparently but as soon as the main menu is up you can put it on again.
These games cannot be activated on steam as they are DRM free and you can just install and play.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money although with some technical problems., 17 May 2012
Technical bit.

For the price this is one of the best game compliations you'll probably come across on here. I have a generally low-spec laptop (duel-core 2.2Ghz, 4Gb RAM, Intel HD Graphics 3000). I usually stuggle to play anything with decent fps that was made after 2006 so these mostly older games(except assassins creed) run pretty well. Assassins creed should run decently on most desktops or half decent laptop's with dedicated graphic cards. Beyond Good and Evil...this is a tricky one to get working on win 7 apparently. Without changing a few compatibility settings you will have poor fps, missing textures and...well i'll just tell you how to fix it.

Go into the programs install directory and find "SettingsApplication.exe" (it should be in in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Beyond Good & Evil. In the "Advanced" tab on the right you'll notice manual compatibility Ok make sure the following are disabled and enabled

Make sure the following are disabled.
- HW Vertex Processing
- Multi vertex stream
- Autogen mipmap
Keep the following enabled.
- Triple-buffering
- SSE
- Mipmapping
- Fastflip

The game should work fine after that.

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time worked fine for me although I did get a warning saying my video card wasn't supported but I just ignored that.

Rayman 3: To be honest I was never that interested in playing this game. I got it working with some crazy graphic issues though , i'm sure there is a fix online if you google it but like I said not really why I bought this.

And lastly Farcry. This actually presented quite a few problems getting it to run. First I couldn't install it when I checked the Directx 8 box...got some weird error message that I googled and couldn't really figure out so I just tried to install it without it. It worked..sort of. When I loaded up the game I got weird textures making it pretty much unplayable, so again off to google for an answer. Seems you need the latest patch, here's the link [...]. After that no problems:)

So to round it up it kind of seems that a bit of tinkering is needed to get some of these older games working on win 7 (don't know about vista) but it's fixable at least.

About the games.

I won't go into too much detail about each of the games because I want to keep this kind of short.

Assassins Creed.
A great stealth/adventure game and most people will already have heard of it. If you haven't I would definitely recommend it, it's a brilliant entry into what has become a very popular franchise.

Beyond Good and Evil.
This is really why I bought this. I never got the chance to play this when I had a PS2 and heard good things about it. A good looking game considering it came out in 2003 this really is a gem to play. Charming story and some challenging(but not overly) gameplay make this my personal favourite.

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
Another game I never had a chance to play back on the PS2. Not played too much of this but from I have I've enjoyed it , although it is pretty unforgiving with the difficulty curve pretty much straight from the start. Also another game that has aged well-visually.

Rayman 3:
Well like I said before I never really got this working properly and wasn't that bothered about it in the first place although I did get good review on IGN.

Farcry.
This is one of the best FPS on the pc in my opinion. It might not look quite as good as it once did but for a game that was released in 2004 it's pretty impressive. A word of warning to anyone that hasn't played it before: play it on easy...seriously this game is punishing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mix of games, 23 April 2013
All the games are interesting and fun to play - a good mix of different game. Really enjoyed playing them

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought back memories!, 23 Sep 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Nostalgic and extremely good value. Fast delivery and neat packaging. Only revisited one game so far (PoP) but worth the cost alone. Successfully runs on a low-medium end machine running XP (although it complains about some of the more modern hardware it still works perfectly well if you ignore the complaint!).

4.0 out of 5 stars ubisoft classics, 29 Sep 2012
Margaret June Hall "jun" (wales) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Didn't know what to expect, apart from "sands of time", which I have. Found them a little old fashioned, and not too easy to play, but very good value as a collection

1.0 out of 5 stars 25 year old computer required????, 3 Jun 2014
Well !! What can I say !!! PC is HP gamer, can NOT get any of the games to play, Prince of Persia is in a fog, Assassins Creed jumps then dies, Googling for hopefully an easy fix.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 25 Feb 2014
Nom de plume "Ndp" (Gloucestershire UK) - See all my reviews
I only bought this to play the Assassin's creed game so can only comment on that. The graphics are very good and the game play is quite easy to work with, (it would have to be as I am an inexperienced gamer and part of the older generation and even I managed) and there is a great deal of control over what you can do once you get through the first couple of levels. I look forward to seeing how far I can get.

3.0 out of 5 stars good games & good price, 18 Aug 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I brought this when it was 5, order arrived on time! I knew i would need cd drive to install the games but my laptop doesn't have cd drive but i still ordered one thinking that i would use friend's laptop to copy over the cd's and I managed to do so.

Fry cry cd is damaged and doesn't work (i already read the reviews of people complaining about it) but the actual problem started when i installed the other games, Assassin's Creed game installed and worked fine, nice game, no problem.

other 2 games
1. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
2. Rayman 3

would install but would not play as they will demand the cd to be present in cd drive... so completely useless

Assassin's Creed & Beyond Good & Evil worked fine without cd driver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro game heaven, 3 July 2013
sizzler27 (The Milkyway) - See all my reviews
Unbelievable price for 5 excellent games. Some are a bit dated. Blissfully you don't have to install their snooping uplay on you PC to play them.

4.0 out of 5 stars issues, 26 Jun 2013
like many have stated most of these games have issues especially rayman far cry 1 i see was a joke the first 1 the controls are all backwards lol

Ubisoft Classics (5 game pack, incl Assassin's Creed) (PC DVD)
8.49