5.0 out of 5 stars An erotic story
Joanna is a reporter that wants to make a name for herself. She's heard of a very special club with a select clientele; but as they are involved in sex, it's one that takes their member's privacy very seriously. She wants to find out more in order to write a special article; but is she willing to do absolutely everything necessary in order to gain access?

This...
Published 21 months ago by Mole

3.0 out of 5 stars Ribbons and Hoods
I got this when it was free to download so I wasn't sure how good it would be. I've read the 50 shades books and wasn't impressed with them, this seemed a little more life-like from the reviews that I read so I thought this might be better.

Published 23 months ago by mum2boys82

5.0 out of 5 stars An erotic story, 2 Oct 2012
Mole "Mole" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Submission (The Plume Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

This is a very adult story; there are graphic descriptions of sexual practices on almost every single page. However, it has a really solid plot and the descriptions of the various activities are woven very carefully into the narrative. There are some elements of bondage and a very small amount of sado-masichism, but it's far more about the titillation and arousal of both men and women.

I would suggest that it's the sort of book that might actually be used quite successfully by couples that want to liven up their love life; it contains some descriptions of practices that are not too outrageous to be enjoyed by many. I found it quite enlightening and I could see it making a lot of people very happy.

The book does finish a little abruptly but there is a second book that follows on from this one; and I might be persuaded to search for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked from the first book, 13 Aug 2012
This review is from: Submission (The Plume Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Downloaded as a free book and loved it so much I have downloaded the next 3. It is well written and although it is not as long as a novel, it is a good length. Ella Ardent has written characters that I actually want to learn more about. A great series

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Rex, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: Submission (The Plume Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
What a fantastic story!! And when I got it it was free on Amazon.co.uk!!

I think it's the first erotica story I've read where it's not had any elements where I've been like "really?!? Oh God NO!!! Stop it, that's just not sexy!!" I know everyone is in to different things though so this book might just better suit what I like.

I like the characters and the fact that both parties enjoy and consent to what is happening as in some books one of the characters, usually the submissive, at times are really uncomfortable with what is happened where as the characters in this book are loving life.

Would recommend to someone looking for this type of book as it's not too hard core and does actually have character development.

5.0 out of 5 stars An erotic and interesting story, 6 April 2012
Ansdell Lass (Lytham St Annes, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Submission (The Plume Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This was a well written, edited and interesting BDSM story with elements I have not come across before.

It is the first of a series and I am eagerly looking forward to the sequal which I have just purchsed.

It was well priced too and longer than I expected.

I know the authors do not always have control over the cover photo/painting but it is a shame the colour scheme didn't match the storyline.

I loved the purple ribbon!

I highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Opened my eyes!!, 29 Sep 2012
This review is from: Submission (The Plume Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Downloaded this as a freebie and I was impressed. Having read quite a few erotic books now, I'd been yearning for one with a 'proper' storyline and this one didn't disappoint. I immediately purchased the second book as I wanted to see where the storyline was going!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, 17 Sep 2012
This review is from: Submission (The Plume Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Downloaded as a freebie, wasnt sure id like it but really got into the storyline and couldnt wait to find out what happened next. Ive then went on to download the next 2 books and I am now on the 4th.
I have also found the books very easy to read, however not very long which is probably why there are quite a few books! Its worth a look!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ribbons and Hoods, 29 Aug 2012
This review is from: Submission (The Plume Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

As a short story it's OK, the characters are a bit more believable than in other erotica stories, the main female Joanna is a reporter who wants to write a great piece about 'The Plume' a BDSM club, however first she will have to find a way to join the club and with their very strict checks that could be a problem. However I guess it's mainly the kinky bits you want to know about. To be honest it was well written but it just didn't do it for me, although the build up and suspension was good and better than in 50 shades it just didn't quite get into my head the same way as other stories have.

It wasn't very kinky to be honest, it was more about how many different ways you can be tied up with ribbon whilst wearing a hood or blindfold so you can't see anything. I've read books which go into more detail and test the boundaries a bit more which I enjoyed more.

Overall if you want to explore BDSM I would say this book is a safe place to start with nothing that will shock you too much. The end of the book was very open to a sequeal being written, which I don't think I would read as I don't personally see how different a sequeal would be.

4.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly seductive, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: Submission (The Plume Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This book will grab your attention from the start. Seductive, suggestive and oh so naughty but with a storyline nonetheless, which makes it all the easier to relate to.

Get a night on your own and delve into it, you're sure to devour it and be left feeling somewhat flushed in the cheeks. An interesting look at the darker sexier side to society!

4.0 out of 5 stars Submission, 13 Oct 2012
This review is from: Submission (The Plume Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book it was to the point but very short but worth reading I look forward to reading the others

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable book, 10 Oct 2012
This review is from: Submission (The Plume Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
downloaded this book when it was free, problem being i've had to get the whole series of the plume books because they are addictive

Submission (The Plume Book 1)
0.77