on 5 November 2013
The Crucial memory i bought was just smashing it made my laptop go 3 times faster than before and it runs so much better. I would highly recommend it. It is quick and easy to fit. As long as you got someone that knows to wear the anti static gloves it was up and running in less than 20 minutes. The best thing as well was buying on Amazon was cheaper than the home site as no post and package here and saved myself over £10 getting on Amazon.
on 19 February 2015
My order went very wrong part went missing. Wasted a further week waiting to reorder. No 2gb in stock only had 4gb memory card. Had to pay an extra £20 for this. Chris returned the first payment right away. Then deducted the payment for the 4gb card and sent it first class. When it arrived it was not a crucial card but a different make. Unhappy, however fitted the card which was a faster card I wanted 10600 speed to match my 2gb but new card was >12000 speed this seems to work ok. Chris from this company was very helpful and offered advice to solve my slow computer. Would not want to get into this situation again. Looking for post man every day. Post was very expensive for small card.
on 16 May 2014
I purchased this as we needed a low power mini-PC for the workplace and it, like all of Crucial's products, works flawlessly. I installed this in a Gigabyte BRIX, but it can be used in almost all of the mini-PC products out there (Intel NUC, Zotac ZBOX etc.) and also in many laptops. The requirements of the PC this was in were not extreme so this worked perfectly; yet when paired with a solid state drive the performance was still exceptional. The shipping was very quick which is always nice.

This is a cheap and reliable product, good for if you need to quicken up an old computer too.
Bought this, Crucial are a top brand and reliable so chose this for that reason.
Price is good, and fit easily in the slot in my Mid 2011 21.5" iMac (which can take 4x4GB SODIMM's - or combination of 2 and 4GB)

Very happy, as no problems and speed increase is noticeable.
on 11 March 2014
Very happy with the price. It was even cheaper than the brand site. Installed in a asus eee pc 1215n and worked perfectly. PC performance is better.
Also very happy with the delivery time. I ordered it on a Saturday and arrived Tuesday, even tough it came from UK to Portugal. Only the packaging could be a little bit better. Items were dancing inside the card packaging without any kind of cushioning. Nevertheless, it came out well.
Checked out my Acer Aspire One D270 on Crucial's site for a memory upgrade and this fitted the bill, happened to check Amazon and they have the same product cheaper so ordered here. Memory itself does as it should, huge improvement in boot time and system speed. I warn you though it's a faff to get to the memory on the Aspire One, worth checking youtube for the practicals first if you're not sure how to do it.
on 30 March 2014
Wanted to add to my HTPC a lowcost memory solution that would work fine at acceptable speeds.
This memory module helped me do just that.
With only 4GB of memory and a hard disk (I must say old one), and a defined RAM Disk of 2GB, my Win 8 Pro HTPC (ZOTAC ZBOX ID18) works fine, not top speed, but great for the money I paid to finish its configuration.
I Recommend this brand for memory modules.
on 10 January 2014
The memory arrived very fast. I inserted it immediately and it works like a charm! Why had I not done this earlier? Tried different RAMs before that were probably not compatible with my laptop. Then I found out Crucial's website and found that this RAM should fit. I had my doubts,... I cannot be happier now!!! Thanks.
on 22 January 2014
Nothing really to say, great quality product from a well known electronics brand.

I bought this to increase my laptops current 4GB ram to 8GB ram which has given it a increased performance meaning I can turn off the page file and further boost the speed as it will ONLY use the ram for memory.
on 15 September 2014
Dead on arrival. Thankfully Amazon are pretty good with returns.