Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.19

on 19 November 2011
Item arrived very quickly and in mint condition. My granddaughter is so pleased with it. She plays it non stop and is always singing to it!!
on 18 November 2011
Beautiful album. Purchased it purely for one song; "the glow" by Shannon Saunders, after hearing it in my local Disney store. That song definitely makes my top ten of all time songs. Very impressed with all the songs. Lots of my favourite disney tracks and a few I don't know that are also very lovely. If you're a fan of Disney songs you should definitely get this album. I don't like having to spend over £5 on an album (I'm probably just stingy with my money) but this one was worth it. Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!
on 29 August 2013
My daughters love this, keeps them happy on long journeys. Great that it is actually the original artists and not cheap covers as some CDs are.
on 2 January 2012
I have the Disney Princess album from years ago and this is another great addition to this. First I was worried it would be too similar but this is a double disc full to the brim of classics old and new. No instrumentals in this album just great sing a long tunes that any Disney fan is going to love. My two little girls can't get enough of this and to be totally honest either can I.
on 24 August 2012
I would have given this 5 stars if it wasnt for the fact that both cd's are a little bit jumpy- first time played both cd's were like this (this cd was bought as NEW)!! Bit disappointed as my daughter loves disney music and this cd set seems to have a good choice of songs. maybe I just got unlucky with this purchase but most of the songs are fine just occasionally jumpy.
on 29 December 2011
santa got this for my 3 year old princess who just loves listening to it with her three older sisters. watching them sing and dance to this cd is just priceless. Only disney could do this and i have to admit i cant help but sing along to them too. A real must have for every little princess ( and big ones too) absolutley fantastic!!!!
on 13 April 2012
This was a stocking filler from Father Christmas in 2011. My daughter (and me) love singing to it in the car. We usually have the Tangled ones on non stop, and a few Ariel ones too. All are nice & as she is just starting to like Disney Princesses, its nice for her to learn the songs from each film.
on 31 July 2012
An excellent purchase, which gets played daily at breakfast time. A couple of lesser known (for me anyway) songs but my daughter, aged 5 1/2, loves them all.

You can't really go wrong with this double-CD if you have a young girl in your life who likes Disney Princesses.
on 4 August 2013
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter last year! A year on and it's still a favorite. The songs are all from the original films (no covers!) and there are lots of songs from older films as well as newer ones like Tangled. We both love playing this :) great value too!
on 10 September 2013
Arrived in good time. A lovely cd for all the little girls (and their mummy's) My daughter loves all the Disney princess movies and was so chuffed to have this to sing along with. Its also great that it has the latest princesses on it too